How to make cool money online.

Wiserr

What are your cool Ways to earn a passive income online, just imagine if you can earn thousands of dollars online just think how great it will be, we for me I don't know of any site or plartform that you can earn huge money,all I know is that most of this profitable site's you need to invest money before you can be able to earn money, most of us here finds it very difficult to invest on a site and earn, I also don't trust this my reason if saying this is because if you invest on any site there is a high probability that the site will crash down, if you are a wise individual you are expected to make good research on any site you plan on investing, I'm saying this because I have seen many people that invest on new sites and those sites ended t crashing which is very bad, if you don't want to lose your investment then you need to know all those things I made mention of, and also if you are new to online earnings make sure you do something that will help you and also yo avoid stories that touches the heart.

SANIA

One should always check the rating of the program in which they are investing. Especially if you are inexperienced in making money online, it is extremely important to utilize your energy on the right platform. There are many scammers out there. Always try to check the authenticity of the platform on which you are investing.
Investing money is one thing, but investing your time is also a huge investment, as time is money. Time cannot be wasted on non-profitable scam programs.
Also, one should always make small investments at the start to see the results, and with the passage of time, more investments can be made. Playing it safe is the key.
Moreover, there are some proven strategies to make money online, such as freelancing platforms, Youtube, blogging, etc. One can invest time by seeking knowledge related to these programs and relevant skills.