how can I play to earn cool money?

Youbent

there is a lot of online games for people who want to earn by playing but the problem is it's not free so for this reason, I brought new free games without capital
  1. town star
  2. prospectors
  3. Gods Unchained
enjoy and earn

Well the last time I tried this, I ended up knowing later that I have been wasting my time. At first, I started the game and it was accumulating my earnings at the top right corner of my phone’s screen, I was feeling excited with the hope of making legit income not knowing that I was being fooled, in the beginning, it was earning fast but later it became so slow that I hardly earn on my winnings, then all of a sudden, I discovered that the game just crashed and the next thing I saw on my screen was error, before I knew it, the game app wasn’t working anymore. So I do not know about these ones though. I really hope that they are what they are claimed to be.

there is a lot of online games for people who want to earn by playing but the problem is it's not free so for this reason, I brought new free games without capital
  1. town star
  2. prospectors
  3. Gods Unchained
enjoy and earn
Hi Youbent. Hope you are doing well. Nice to meet you. I noticed that you are a new member of Trendri. Welcome to the best-earning platform of all. I am sure that you will like it here because it is very easy to earn money and because you can meet new people from all over the world. You are in the right place. Thank you very much for letting us know about the three free games. To be honest, I have never come across these 3 games before. I will check them out. Earning money by playing games is so exciting. Isn't it great to get paid while having fun? A good idea is to combine playing these games with Trendri for extra income. Thanks a lot again for sharing. It is highly appreciated. Wish you all the best. Have a nice and relaxing weekend with your family and friends.

I heard there is really lots of money to be made in playing games I saw somewhere one was talking about earn 5 dollars daily from playing games. Like you said it's not free. This free ones you called now, how Is the earning like? Cause I know for a fact that since it's free, so many things would be cut off and the earnings cannot be compared to the paid one.

The problem is not really about how to play the game to make money but the most important thing is how much we can make by playing these games , because the earning rate is also very important and how possible is it that we will be the winner of this game..

I really needs to understand what this is all about because I don't just want to involve in gambling . And based on the information you provided you said that it is not always free then what if people plays this game and they are losing does it really mean that they will automatically lose their money ? because in a situation like this then is a gambling and it's something a lot of people won't like to engage..

Before I can even think of playing games to make money I must have to make sure it favours me in the sense that the earning rate will be something reasonable so I can spend quality of my time to play it.. it must not be like a gamble because I just can't afford to lose my money unnecessarily and lastly I want to understand the possibility of winning this games.