How to make big money by writing as a freelancer?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I recently have gone across a blog post where a woman has earned up to six figures in a year in USD with writing. She used to write paid to write articles for the clients and she told that initially she used to work as a content writer and get money quick as we get money here in PTP site.

However, she was skilled in exploring the right clients and she wrote a couple of things. She mentioned initially that she wrote the content of making recipes related to food for some marketing sites. And, when she was well reputed in the market she got mails from clients and then she went on earning huge money from there.

Visit the link to know and understand her complete story...

What are your opinions regarding it?

Queentener

If you are good at something you should also be rewarded for it, but sadly it doesn't work like that in Nigeria, I most say she's one of the lucky few and she was also lucky to have met good people who help her career. Writers should earn big and they should be made happy by rewarding them greatly.

Olajidey

We have site such as Fiverr, Upwork e.t.c where a skilled person can engage if he or she is good at writing. I have a friend that works on Fiverr and Upwork as a freelancer what he does is just to write an email copy and send to the client, this guy told me that he made up to a thousand dollars in a month with email copywriting.

Dekadet

Write your reply... Welcome to the ICT age where you can make money in your pyjamas without stepping out of your house. One thing I would like to advice is that you pick one or two skills for earning money online and develope these skills to be perfect so you could earn more online, skills like graphics designing, script writing, web development and copy writing.

Master in those skills listed above and find yourself earning lots of money online that might make you forget about the regular 8 to 5 jobs.

Georgeadawara

For someone to be a good writer you need to have constant treanig they are things you need to now on it once you're start writing you aren't the only person that is going to benefits on the platform always now that whet you give out will always have an influence on other peoples life . And to be a good writer you need to be always updated and have time to read more books that can help us.

Evindu

We have site such as Fiverr, Upwork e.t.c where a skilled person can engage if he or she is good at writing. I have a friend that works on Fiverr and Upwork as a freelancer what he does is just to write an email copy and send to the client, this guy told me that he made up to a thousand dollars in a month with email copywriting.
Copyrighting ? Can I know more ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been telling people that the only way to earn big online is when you sell your skill. Freelancing is a skill and it is not developed overnight. I am into various paid to write just to improve my writing skill. Now I can see myself contributing to various topics even the ones I don't know before. Writing ten lines withing a minute has now become something easy to do for me. I know one day, I will delve inner to those freelancing.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
That is good strategy of her, she made her name by posting quality posts and got payment too. Many sites will pay for receiving quality feedback and from popular people (online celebrities). Freelancers are always in demand to write articles and replies both; they just need to have knowledge and posting quality of what they are doing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have always been writing that to get good money off writing as a freelancer, one must start writing articles for clients especially clients that can pay well then one is sure of making even a $1k monthly. This is why one needs to be skilled in this to be able to make the best of the writing world

Profwriter

You didn't fully let us know her story, you could have simply summarised it for your readers instead of sending us a link.
Nevertheless, there be so many people who claimed to have made such money from writing but I sincerely hope it's true, and I hope to make such amount of money too.

Asad Ali

To be a good writer, you must always treat them as though you are writing, as soon as you're starting to write, you're not the only one who gains on the platform always now that whatever you give out always has an impact on the lives of others. You have to be updated and have time to read more books that can help us. You have to be a good writer.