How to lower cholesterol quickly

Zina

If you want to lower cholesterol quickly you have to focus on fruits vegetables whole grains and beans we don't need to become complete vegetarians to maintain our cholesterol Level and also avoid food that contain excess fat you should limit the intake eat more plant sources of protein so that it will help me to lower their cholesterol and eat fuel refined grains such as white flour avoid all this transfer saturated fat and I Cal food because they increases the collection in the body because the contains high calories so when you eat healthy food that is balanced diet you should provide nourishment to your body which will prevent you from having high cholesterol in the body and you can also engage in exercise that help me to burn all the calories in the body and make you to be a fit healthy and active you should make sure that you consume soluble fibre so that it can reduce the absorption of cholesterol in your bloodstream soluble fibre are all these kidney beans apples oatmeal and pears and you should also avoid smoking as it can increases your cholesterol levels and causes heart disease and also make sure that you are well fit

Barin

There are many ways that we can use to get rid of high cholesterol most especially with the food that will consume because the most causes of this high cholesterol in the body is a high calories food intake so when you minimise the intake of the high calories intake food you will be able to minimise your collection level as well by sticking to only healthy diet for balanced diet to provide nourishment to the body which will make it to be fit and healthy so I guess we should be able to reduce our cholesterol by watching what we consume