How to lose weight in 1 week: these habits to change

Blasco

To lose weight in a week, there are things to do, and things to avoid at the risk of not achieving your goals. There is little point in skipping meals to lose weight in a week, quite the opposite. To lose weight quickly, it is important that our body does not feel deprived and frustrated, as this will cause it to store more fat. We prefer good meals rich in good food and nutrients to eat well without feeling guilty. If you want to lose weight in 1 week, you should swap your glass of wine for a glass of fresh juice or sparkling water. Alcohol is high in sugar and is a major contributor to weight gain (and that goes for your Sunday mimosa too). Salt is your worst enemy when it comes to weight loss. What's more, it can be found everywhere, even in sweet foods. It is therefore difficult to avoid, but it is important to limit its consumption. Although it has no caloric value and therefore does not add a gram, it tends to make people prone to water retention swell. Finally, white sugar is our worst enemy when trying to lose weight. Banning it and replacing it with more natural sugar is therefore a highly recommended step to lose weight in 1 week.

ravitiku

I have myself tried this since I was an overweight man earlier. I feel strict discipline in the follow up for the daily chorus charted out is the key. If a person in the morning walks for around two kilometers and then does some aerobic exercises followed by a little bit of cycling-with a special caution of cutting down sugar completely in tea or any other preparations-he is going to reduce his weight definitely by a couple of kilograms within a week's time.

N

NIKI06

tengo una pag para ganar dinero pero no me dejan

Good luck

Verified member
All what are mentioned above are very good means of loosing weight but I doubt it if you can loose within the stipulated time of one week because burning of excess fat in the body is not an easy task,it require a lot of exercises and some people also take slimming tea to quickly enhance the results.

Empress

Verified member
If you really want to lose weight faster the best method is to do exercise Regularly and avoid eating foods that are high in cholesterol like junk foods, saturated fats and trans fat and we should make that we eat healthy foods like including fruit and vegetables in our diet as they help in maintaining weight

Kola

Verified member
To loose weight you have to avoid taking sugar because it's not good for the body And it also lead to diabetes.also avoid taking junks it's bad for the health too when taken in excess can serious stomach ache which is not good for the body.also do a lot of exercise like jogging, swimming and other exercise they help the body a lot they help to loose weight in the body and when you do some exercise you tend to get stronger.also eat good food and don't eat too much or in excess.also while you eat you have to eat slowly for easy digestion and for the food to store in the right place.eat enough fruits as they help the body and also provide essential vitamins and nutrients to the body.

Samrilm

You can lose weight by engaging in exercise or by eating foods that are low in calories and focusing on foods with high fibre

Xachima

I want to lose weight you should avoid drinking tea or eating junk foods because they increases the cholesterol in the body and causes fat