How To Know The Type Of Businesss That Is Good For Your Location.

Bisolami

Verified member
One thing I am very sure about is that we all have the type of business that is good for our location. The same businesses cannot work well in different locations. If you ask someone to test run a business in two to three different locations, I am sure that the person will have different experiences and the business will flourish well in one location than the other.

One thing I always implore people to know is to know the kind of business that is booming in your location. You can do that by making research. Also, you can know the type of business that will go well if you know the major things that your community is lacking. If you can provide that thing for them, they will have no other choice than to patronize you majorly because they need it.

There are some communities that do not have banks. I live in a community like that and that is why pos agents are making a lot of money for us because a lot of us cannot travel for about thirty minutes just because we need to get money from the bank so the best option is to make use of pos shops. So if you know the problem of a community, just work on it and make sure that you provide the solution to the community. They will patronize you.

Etini

Valued Contributor
You would know a business that is good for your location if you are a social person that loves to interact. From these interactions, you would be able to determine the common pain of the people of that location. That's because by relating with them, you would be hearing them complaining about the business they would have loved to see come to that location. Look at the personal challenges of people through interaction and you would understand the business a particular location desperately wants.

King bell

VIP Contributor
An in-depth examination and appraisal are required to pinpoint the right business for your locality. Steps that can help you identify a business that is suitable for your area include researching local demographics so as to understand what potential customers may want, studying market gaps to take advantage of unmet demands, appraising local competition to carve out a niche, evaluating resource bases and infrastructures to sustain your enterprise, grasping laws and regulations on zoning for observance and seeking opinions from neighbors. Valuable insights about the kinds of businesses needed in a place can be gathered through interactions with residents, community groups and business associations.