How To Know A Get paid to Site Is About Turning Scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have worked online for a while mostly on some GPT sites and I have been unlucky not to be paid about 2 times, but I noticed the following when the site is about turning scam

• It start with a lot of changes with the rules of the site
  • The Admin will bring a new minimum payout which is a lot higher
  • Then comes a delay in payment from normal 36 hours delay to days
  • The Admin will stop replying to messages sent in by users
  • No more payment and no concrete information from the admin concerning that
  • he site then goes under the radar
What other things do you noticed about sites that are about to turn scam

I think some will ask you to pay some amount of money before you can withdraw what you have earned from the app/website
Yeah this is one avenue to know it is about going down or turning scam. There will start asking for money in the name of upgrading to withdraw and they will come with the idea of bringing in more people to be able to withdraw. All of these are their initial plan to scam users which they always manifest at the point of withdrawal. People just need to be careful to avoid wasting both time and their resources. Scammers are everywhere so be careful

All the points you made are very true. Those are some of the things you will notice when a site is about to turn scam.

Also, they'll start to ask for money before you withdraw from it and that's really annoying.

Once I hear pay money... I take my leave immediately. Enough lessons learnt from past experiences.

I have experiences with a lot of GPT that turned out to be a scam. One of the sites that really stood out for me was a get paid to write site called beermoney forum. The site paid users for writing comments, they had a minimum payout of ten dollars and everything was going well until last month.
When I wanted to cash out last month, the admin banned me for posting trash comments. This came as a surprise to me because the same admin approved every comment up until the day I wanted to cash out my earnings.
Unfortunately I wasn't paid and I had to leave the site for good.
Many gpt sites are like this. They would start well and then somewhere along the road, they would stop paying members while giving flimsy excuses to cover their incompetency.

Most of the facts you listed above are quite true some will even made upgrading the account mandatory so you would be able to withdraw at the end it would end in premium tears cause your time would just be wasted with nothing to benefit from it

I have experiences with a lot of GPT that turned out to be a scam. One of the sites that really stood out for me was a get paid to write site called beermoney forum. The site paid users for writing comments, they had a minimum payout of ten dollars and everything was going well until last month.
When I wanted to cash out last month, the admin banned me for posting trash comments. This came as a surprise to me because the same admin approved every comment up until the day I wanted to cash out my earnings.
Unfortunately I wasn't paid and I had to leave the site for good.
Many gpt sites are like this. They would start well and then somewhere along the road, they would stop paying members while giving flimsy excuses to cover their incompetency.
Sorry about that, it can be really frustrating to work for days or weeks and never get paid. Sometimes I wonder how the perpetrators of this act sleep at night. I have read a lot of this same issue about beermoney. I hope the admin behave more humane and stop frustrating users on his site. It is better to let go of such sites. No need continuing because that same act might still repeat itself. Site owners need to slow down on banning accounts

One thing I notice is there a lot of people asking where their money is. I might not notice myself if I haven't tried to cash out but I will see posts from other members who have been waiting for their money a long time. Luckily I have never lost a lot of money through scam sites. The one that really stands out is Admin Retail which seemed to have a lot of potential at first. I lost $5 there but I know some lost a lot more.

Last edited: