Real estate How to invest in real estate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment is as old as the man. The investment gained political relevance when feudalism was introduced even before the introduction of capitalism in England. And ever since then, its popularity has been growing until 2006 when it dropped but later started increasing again in 2008. These are some of the ways you can involve in real estate investments.
You can buy a price of land or even a housing property and be hoping to sell it wen the price increases. Though this is like a gambling because the price may not go up.
Other ways include pooling resources together with some people and buy a parcel of land, renovate it and make it an estate where people will later be buying from it.
Which way you like or you still know? . Let's discuss.

Real estate investment is the hottest cake right now in Nigeria, it's a very lucrative investment you get over triple of your capital when you invest into real estate, you can also be relator or just give money to those into it they invest and you get your profit after a few months.

Real estate business is a gold mining business if you can hold it for a period of time, so far you are not desperate to sell off the property real estate business never devaluate. What real estate need is capital and it also needs you to be sincere with your client if that is intact people will always refer their friend to you because of trust they have in you.

Real estate is a very good business that require large capital, that is why some people are skeptical about going into such business, though it pose minimal risk but the amount of profit you make depends largely on the location of the property, and getting a property in a very good location will be very expensive, so it will be a good merge with someone on other ton buy a property.

In our country I have never heard of the real estate industry going down. Since I was a student I already read and heard that real estate is always on the up and up, so to speak. That is why the most lucrative investment is real estate. It is fail-safe and only a scam can make you lose. Buying real estate is the best investment that is why my dream is to have another property aside from our home.

Real estate investment is one of the easiest investment anyone can do provided he or she has the money. There's a story my uncle told me, in the 90s a piece of land was sold at 20,000 naira. Today that particular land is what over 25 million naira. He wished he had bought the land, by now you would have been a real millionaire. Real estate investment is very lucrative and the good thing about it is that anyone can venture into it and succeed.

Real estate investment is one of the best investment option offline to save your treasury asset and increase it exponentially with time. The benefits around real estate investment is simply unending. Be it housing investment or land, it brings lots of future benefits that you can use to solve other demanding needs, and live comfortably.

I will have to refute with the statement "investing in real estate is like gambling." There is a big difference between gambling and investment. When you are investing, there is no guarantee that you will earn profits, but the chances of earning profits from investment is higher than earning from gambling. If you invest in properties with commercial value and if you you re financially capable to hold your investment for a couple of years, you will surely profit from real estate investment.