How To Increase YouTube Views.

Sikapa

Verified member
I just want to ask you a question about the videos you watch on YouTube. When you go on YouTube to watch videos, which one will you click on between these two videos; the one with twenty views and the one with thousand views? I hope you will go for the one with thousand views of cause. Today I want us to discuss these two ways of increasing YouTube viewers.

There are two techniques that you can use to increase your YouTube views. One is call - for -help way in which case you will call your friends, your acquaintances,your friends' acquaintances' and many more to click on and watch your YouTube videos. On the other hand, you can also buy or purchase YouTube views. These are the two main techniques that a lot of people most especially the newbies on YouTube have being doing in other to have more views on their YouTube channels.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Getting YouTube views as a newbie will need huge promotion especially with Google ads that is offered by YouTube itself. Though you would need to spend money at the initial stage of using it but later when you start having subscribers that like your content you wouldn't need to spend more money on promotion.

Secondly you can use free mode to advertise your videos. you can advertise your videos on all social media platforms. You would need to create account on Facebook, Twitter, what app, telegram, Instagram and everywhere to let people know about your videos.

Some people even use sites that offer free views, free subscribers and same as free likes. So you just look out for the ones that works well for you and be consistent with it. But again, you should try and make your videos interesting, educative or entertaining. You need to have a video in place that will be appealing to the viewers.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I click on views, I don't check how many views the video has or how many likes the video has. I check video based on the title. If the video I clicked does not hold me for 10 seconds, I just move on. If you are just starting out on youtube, you can call for help and your friends and family can help you get views. However, I would like to ask you one simple question, how many views can you get from your friends and family 100, 200, 500? Relying on friends and family does not help. As far as buying views is concerned, I totally disagree on this method. First of all, there are no tools or software that can send you genuine views, the views you see is just a number and this does not help you. In fact if youtube finds out, your channel will be penalized.

bracknelson

To get more YouTube views, try these suggestions:

Create titles that viewers want to see.
Make your videos as visible as possible.
Determine the preferences of your audience.
Talk to the YouTube audience.
Make your thumbnails unique.
target the search results on Google.
Run a raffle or contest.
Promote your own YouTube content by sharing it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are recommending buying views for your videos as one of the methods to increase youtube views it indicates that you know nothing about youtube. There are things that are a big no-no on youtube, for example buying subscribers, buying views, subs-for-subs, etc. If you are buying views and once youtube finds out your views are not coming through legitimate sources, your channel is demonetized (ads removed) and you will not earn from ads, if your channel is not yet monetized and you are buying views so that you can reach 4000 hours watch time, your monetization application will be rejected. Buying views is nothing except a waste of money. Instead of buying views, run ads for your videos. When you run ads, and if your video is good, people will not skip your ad (video) and will continue to watch and you will not only gains views but also subscribers

Clara Ngx

If you choose second way that buying Youtube views, you need to find trusted and high quality SMM panels. As you know, there are different SMM panels on the Internet, they have cheap price for 1000 views for each videos. Nevertheless, cheap price is not as the same as the high quality. So, I think you should find more information that related SMM panel for buying Youtube views if you want to your Youtube channel enabled monetization.​

Abulaycan

I think you can share your video on thematic forums. It's unlikely that you will find more followers if you don't offer views to those who understand the topic of your work

Suba

Staff member
People can do various ways to increase Youtube views, first our content must be interesting and cool, which often has an impact on positive comments, especially you have to master content such as education or entertainment. recipes etc. Make keywords that are relevant to your video content. You also need to optimize the title. The length of the video is also important, because according to statistics, the first video on Youtube is about 15 minutes long.

Rubz

When i decide to watch a video on YouTube, i don't always go for videos that have a lot of views, not all videos that have a lot of views contain quality contents. Most times, i look at the caption of the video, if the caption is catchy then i would definitely watch it. Some other times, i go straight to the comment section, if people comment good things about the video, or if the video seems funny from the reaction of people to the video through the comment section then i would watch the video too. I don't really advice buying views on YouTube because one wouldn't be able to track one's views progress. One won't know whether his or her viewers are growing or not. Telling your friends and family members to like and comment on your video is a much better option because they would definitely tell others about the video who will also in turn tell others. Another way to increase one's view is to make sure one always post quality content on ine' YouTube channel.

raymodart

I think you can share your video on thematic forums. It's unlikely that you will find more followers if you don't offer views to those who understand the topic of your work.