How To Improve Your Health While Living In An Urban City?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Health should be one of the biggest goals and priorities of any person. Many people often claim that the environment and the atmosphere plays a really big role when it comes to your health. It seems like they are right when they say that. This is because I have seen that the life of people living in urban area and the kind of life people live in rural areas a re quite different from each other. people living in urban areas usually wake up in the morning, drive their vehicle, and reach their office. However, people in rural areas usually have a quite different routine.

Folks living in rural areas wake up in the morning and reach their farms or lands where they conduct agricultural activities. many people in my country claim that people living in rural areas are much healthier than individuals living in Urban areas because rural areas do not have a high level of pollution and the lifestyle of individuals living in rural areas is much healthier. Folks who reside in rural areas are physically active and they eat fresh food. this is something many people living in urban areas do not do. So, how can people living in urban areas improve their heath?

I live in a suburban town which is the middle of the urban and rural areas. The air pollution here it not much so it is all right to walk my way to the market in the morning. Especially when the sun is not hot yet it is nice to walk a kilometer distance. That early morning walk is my exercise. Buying fresh products in the market also helps our health because we do not eat stale food. Another advantage of the suburban town is the presence of freshly harvested farm produce that are coming from the nearby rural farms. Our village is not much crowded yet so we have fresh air and more space than those who are living in the city. The only issue in our town is the travel in going to the city. The main road is always clogged with traffic every day from 6 am to 8 pm.

Living in urban areas really exposes you to bad health effects for sure. Right from the much pollution in it to the unhealthy lifestyles that most people there are used to. It takes so much attention and intentional effort to have a healthy life there.

As for people living in rural areas, they do enjoy a very good natural air free from pollution. They also get to eat healthy foods from the farm Moreover, they are always physically active because most of them go to the farms and walk more than use vehicles.

Therefore, people living in urban areas should make an effort to live a healthy life. One of them could be walking to the office rather than always using the vehicles. That way, you stay physically active. Another way is to do home workouts regularly. Also ensure to stick to a healthy nutrition.