How To Improve Health Of People Around Us In A Better Way?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Health is considered as one of those things that many people prioritize first. Obviously health is something that should be prioritized because when you are healthy, you can function well and live a far much greater life. However, when it comes to health, many people often believe that health is all about making themselves healthier. However, health is much broader field and I think that we should also help other people to become healthier, too. Many people become unhealthy because they do not have the right kind of information about how to maintain health and how to stay healthier.

In fact, many people are also not aware about many deadly diseases and I think that such kind of lack of knowledge is really deadly for people and the society. One of the greatest way to raise awareness about health is to start health programs. There are many health programs that tend to invite people and help them to stay healthy. During the pandemic, there were many such kind of health schemes that were started by the government and by the private organizations in my country that raised awareness about Covid-19 virus. So how can we actually try to make people healthier?

Ganibade

Verified member
We can improve the health of the people around us in many ways. We can become home doctors to take care of our people in our environment. This will involve daily health advice being given to them in order to live a healthy life. It is very important to know who is healthy and who is sick among the people around us. We may not collect money by doing this, but God will crown our efforts with the jobs that you are doing, which is a kind of voluntary job without payment, and the people in our environment will surely appreciate us and God will assist us by doing that. Most of the people that are sick in our environment will be exposed and they will be carried to the hospital on time. I believe that by doing this, the people around us will live healthy lives and sustain long lives.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I do not like health programs because that can make me conscious with my health. Living for me is on an easy road that I enjoy life as much as I can. But when concern for health is always there then that is not good. One example is my morning exercise. I do it every morning because it gives me the energy that I need for the day. But when I slept late the previous night and I feel like I lacked sleep then I bypass the morning exercise. My body needed rest and I will just do the exercise on the next morning when my sleep is sufficient.

The last thing I want in my life is to be paranoid of sickness. I have a friend who is very conscious with health that when I dine out with him his first concern is not the flavor of the food but the relation of the food with our health. How can he enjoy life? And he was wondering why he looks much older than me huh.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there could be many ways we can try to improve the health of people who are living around us. For example, we are living during the times when the disease of Coivid-19 is spreading rapidly and I think that we can encourage people to wear masks. We can also try to maintain the right kind of social distancing in order to combat this pandemic. However, I have noticed that many people do not observe these strict rules and the government has also relaxed the rules and strictness when it comes to preventing social distancing. I think that the government is relying lot on the vaccines's effectiveness and they think that they can fight this pandemic through vaccines.

Not all the people are capable of getting vaccinated. Some other methods of making people healthy is by raising the right kind of awareness as I mentioned before. You can ask people to eat healthy food and make them realize that until or unless they maintain proper health, it will be really hard for the nation to survive. Unfortunately, many nations have a really life expectancy rates in many countries and I think that health programs could help people a lot to solve this issue.

E

eldavis

You have actually said the main thing needed to be done in to make those around us healthy, which is awareness. There are so many persons out there who do not even have basic knowledge about living and eating healthy. Creating awareness and as well supplying health care facilities would go a long way in making does around us healthy.