How to have a profitable Farmer’s Market Vending

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Farmer’s Market Vending Business will be a high profit yielding one if you know all that it takes and you are applying it as well. To get it right with Farmer’s Market Vending business you need to do doing the following.

Have a good capital to start
You would need to have Monet ti enable you buy the farm produces so get some money

know the Local the farmers market to buy cheap

This is where to buy your farm products cheap so that you can sell profitably. So locate one nearest to you.

Know where and when to sell
You would need to find out where you can have good amount of customers to sell. Don't forget to also study when customers would or are mostly likely to buy so that you show up all the time there.

Keep your products fresh
Try all that you can to always have your products very fresh as people loved to buy fresh food crops

Add yours

Shigobad2020

I was trying to digest the meaning of the farmer market vending before , and I believe its a process where you buy farm product directly from the farmers and resell it to make a huge amount of profit from the transactions , i have been around the business because i am also a farmer and most people that do this business are female and few male , the business is a lucrative business and you need to first target what you need to be buying and selling because we have a huge amount of farm products which you can start buying and selling .
Most people prefer buying and selling corn, yam , banana , fruits and many more , but nearness to the market is very important , though some normally stay weeks in the farm buying banana , plantain and Orange and later get a big lorry to transport it to the city just to resell and make good profit .