Social Media How to Grow Your Instagram Account?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not started on Instagram yet. However, I would like to grow my Instagram account because everyone seems to be using Instagram these days. If I try, I think I can get just about 200 followers by cross-sharing. I can ask my Facebook friends, Twitter followers, and LinkedIn connections to follow me on Instagram. However, I don't think I can go beyond 200 followers or a maximum of 500 followers. I believe Instagram is a platform for celebrities and great content creators, I am none.

I believe advertising can help me get followers. But I am not in favor of buying followers on Instagram. I may spend $160 and build 100K followers (based on the price offered by various social media exchange sites), however, will these followers interact on my posts. I doubt.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instagram for business models and if you have a good business you have to offer to the world then you can have an Instagram account and you must also be ready to do continuous posting to keep your client updated, it is also for celebrities who want to keep their fans updated on what is going on in their life.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I read about the so called Instagram Influencers that earn by endorsements I had the impulse to create an Instagram account for testing. After my 3rd post friends from Facebook were coming in to follow my Instagram account. It looks good. However, the thing that made me quit is the style of posting. I cannot post using my computer and all my pictures are in my computer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You only need to pick up what you are really interested on , it could be football and post update on the Instagram page everything that is related to the name of the Instagram account you want to grow ,with this a lot of people who have the same interest will likely to join you to get themselves updated of what is going on.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Instagram is mainly a picture sharing application or social media network as the case may be . It is very important that you should choose a niche for your Instagram account and you should ensure that you always post regularly and the post she will be one that had meaning and which time you will be able to build your Instagram accounts .

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you buy social media followers from various programs, these followers are either bots or have fake accounts. Even if they are real people, they have created an empty account just for the purpose of following other accounts for little rewards. Therefore, buying social followers does not actually help your account.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Instagram is not just a platform for celebrities, anyone can use Instagram and grow as a celebrity. I am not a public figure, I am not a celebrity, yet I have managed to grow as an Instagram influencer. I used advertising to build audience, I also built audience through good content.