How To Grow Small Accounts In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you live in a third world country, starting forex with a large amount can be difficult or almost impossible for you, you'll be stuck between demo and blowing small accounts due to overtrading and margin calls.

Do you know you can actually trade with a small account and make some profits?

Even though my number one trading advise to those that knows how to trade is to just go straight to prop firms and trade instead of trading with small accounts and end up blowing them.

To start making profits with your small accounts here are some tips.

1) Always use a slow moving pair: Don't use a Volatile pair when trading with a small account because your account will be at risk of stop loss slippage and price might move opposite and you'll lose your account.

2)Always make sniper entry: Using sniper entry will help you to avoid drawdowns completely on your account, to get sniper entry you have to dial down to lower timeframes and get an entry.

3) Scalp: Scalping is a way of trading that leverages short price movement, with a small account this is your surest option, get in, lock some profits and move out quickly without jeopardizing your account.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes I think the tips trading is useful for traders who working trading with low trading capital, even more choosing micro account also gives more less risk because we get lower contract size compared to standard account.

Growing small accounts need patience and we can choose micro account FXOpen for small trading budget or STP account and then using smallest lot size 0.01, trading with low spread pair like EURUSD, USDJPY suitable for scalping trading.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You can trade scalping during news time because it’s a technique to earn more within a short time. It gives quick return to traders. But be careful of scam brokers because they pose a threat to traders. Indeed, the market is saturated with scam brokers. If you are a news trader and want a broker for fast trade execution, you can go for Eurotrader broker.

Asahi

Verified member
In scalping, a trade is executed within a very short time. So, an updated technology is needed for executing trades.Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers. Eurotrader broker uses smart bridge technology so traders face no technical issues.

Gastrology

With the right strategies and use of a low-cost broker, you can turn your small account into big. Wide spreads and high commission can eat up significant profits. Finding a low-cost broker was one of my main priorities, and I went ahead with aaafx. I won’t say I have exponentially grown my account, but low spreads and commission have definitely added up to my overall profits. As with strategies, playing safe atm with larger timeframes, would move to smaller charts with more experience in the market.