Grow Your Small Business With Email Marketing For Free

DulalM

Have a good day everyone.

This is so good, so easy and so free.

Email marketing may sound complicated but it is very simple to do and very, very effective. I cannot believe that most businesses do not use it.

What do I mean by Email marketing? Very simple, emailing your existing satisfied customers. When I email my customer list I always receive orders or inquiries from customers who did not get round to contacting me.

How to grow your business, for free using email:

o-68616-prod_image.png

Imagine you are a hairdresser:

You have just finished cutting someone's hair and they are at the till paying you. Whilst you are sorting out their change, you hand them a form and ask them for their email address, you tell them that you have some offers coming up and you would like them to be one of the first people to know about the offers.
A week later, you send a personalized email to your client thanking them for their custom and asking them if they were happy with the service they received. You could also tell them that you would appreciate it if they could recommend you to other people they know.
3 weeks later you could email them about a special offer that you have coming up and also tell them about some new hair products you have on your website or in your salon.
6 weeks later you could find another excuse to email them about anything relating to hair and you could also mention that you are getting booked up so if they want an appointment call to book.

What we are doing here is reminding people of your existence, offering new products & asking for referrals etc. all without spending any money.

I once sent an email to my customer list about the weather and I received a purchase order within 60 seconds. It really does work, and it is free.

Do you want to discover some powerful marketing strategies that will help you to grow your business without spending any money?

Leonardo Wood spent 20 years struggling, running his own small business. Then he discovered the secrets to successful marketing which changed his business forever. He now works with small business owners helping them to grow their businesses.

Thanks,