How To Get Traffic To Your Blog

D

Deleted member 13140

Unless you're some kind of a celebrity, chances are your posts are only read by some of your Facebook friends, (Don't get me wrong that is not a bad thing, i made mention of a blogger earning $2k a month, he isn't making stuffs complicated, his audience are his Facebook friends) Your Facebook Friends of course has a lot of friends, so either they tell people how awesome your blog is or they share to their feed and a lot more sees it, and besides the only reason the said kid was able to pull this off was because his niche was news, so who doesn't want to know the latest trends on celebrities or anything (I actually don't care about that, but a lot of people do, and my opinion don't matter) But you don't have to rely on your Facebook friends to expand your readership. Investigate this method for expanding your market through blogging:
Using your e-mail address. Today, blogging has surpassed the popularity of e-mail in terms of quickly and effectively reaching and expanding a market. Logging in and downloading e-mail simply takes longer than clicking into a blog site in this age of speed and instant access. Allow them to explore your site by sending them a short e-mail with a link to your blog site as a teaser. If your e-mail is about something completely different, include a link to the site in your email signature.