How to Build Traffic on Your Blog Through Social Media

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have a blog and if you want to earn from your blog the most important thing is to have traffic on your blog. You can build traffic on your blog through multiple methods but here we will be discussing on how to bring traffic on your blog through Social Media.

The first and foremost you need to join multiple social sites and create a page for your blog. Let’s say your blog is called My Blog. You need a page on facebook called My Blog, you need Twitter account, Instagram account and Pinterest Account with “My Blog” name. If you are on platforms like TikTok, LinkedIn, or even Youtube, you will have to share your blog information and link in the bio.

Secondly, you need to start sharing useful and interesting content from your blog. In the beginning your social pages do not have followers. Therefore, you will have to use advertising feature to build followers as well as engagement on your shared post. For example, if you share on facebook page use boost option and if you share on Twitter use promote option. By using these advertising options, you can not only reach a lot of people in a short time but also generate clicks on your links as well as followers on your pages.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are already using social media platforms to generate traffic to their blogs or websites, however, not many people are able to generate consistent traffic through social media. There are a lot of reasons for this, but the most important ones are: people are using social media just to dump links. They share links on pinterest, linkedin, twitter, facebook, etc. They do not give importance to build followers. if you do not have followers, who is going to interact and engage with the link you shared? When there is no engagement and interaction, how will you receive ytraffic.