How to build North American Traffic on Your Website

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to earn well from your website, your websites major traff6should come from North America. When you have North American traffic earning from Adsense, Infolinks, Media dot Net and Amazon Affiliate ads becomes possible. To be able to bring traffic from North America, you need to create content that people in North America are searching in Google, Bing and Yahoo. You will also have to publish on topics that get a good CPC rates from the advertisers in North America. You will have to build backlinks on websites that have high ranks. Google Keyword tool will give you ideas on the topics that are profitable for North American traffic

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You need an English content to have this. Websites in their native language do not bring people from North America. Not everyone will translate the page to see what is written and leave the page immediately if it is in your native language.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I seem to have forgotten the most obvious thing. English is the main language in North America so if you want to attract traffic from North America, you will have to publish content in English language. A lot of advertising networks also do not support non English content. Some ad networks do accept non english content but they support limited language. For instance, adsense does not support my local language. Since most people use English online, it is better to create website in English language

ceekaay

Yeah, targeting North American traffic can really boost your website earnings. I found that creating content that clicks with folks in the States and Canada, along with optimizing for search engines, works wonders. Plus, focusing on topics with high CPC rates and building solid backlinks has really paid off for me.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
How can I know the topics that North Americans will find interesting enough to keep on coming back to my website, also how can I build traffic, is it by just building the blog or I have to spend some money running ads targeting people from the North American region?

I've read a lot of articles about blogging for people living in that part of the world, but what has been holding me back is building a sustainable traffic without relying much on paid traffic, there's a lot of blogs out there so I figured the only to stand out is to use paid traffic