How To Get Rich In Just Six(6) Months

Moni

A man wrote a book and gave it a title "How To Get Rich In Six Months. But unfortunately for him, this man has no money to publish his book so he went to one of his neighbours and ask him for some money to publish this book.

When this man was going he went with the book to show it as an evidence that he has written a book that will benefit people become rich. When he reached there, fortunately for him he met his neighbour just at the doorsteps. This is how their conversation went on:

Man: Good morning my neighbour.
Neighbour: Fine morning how are you?

Man: I'm fine thank you.
Neighbour: Can I help you?

Man: Oh yes I need small help. I have written a book which I just want to publish but I'm coming to check if you can sort me out will money so that I will pay you back when I sell my copies.

Neighbour: let me check the book
(The man gave him the book)
Neighbour: How to get rich in just six months? How is that possible?

Man: Is so possible after reading it
Neighbour: Sin when did you get this idea?

Man: For the pass five months.
Neighbour: The why don't you with for the remaining one month to be rich before you publish this book? I don't have any money to give you just go and read the book and get rich before you publish.

Did the neighbour do right?

Moni

@Dasryny Maybe you are right but we are all still waiting for the book to be published and after reading the book that we will get to know how this will be possible.
But could you believe that ever since his neighbour did not give the money to him, he too couldn't get money to publish the book till now?

Tommy1983

Is this what happened to you with your neighbour? Or is it a story? It's a funny tale and I think the neighbour, while taking the p**s is actually spot on! Why would you need to borrow money to publish the book? All you have to do is read your own book and you will know how to rich without your neighbours help! If that is not possible then your book isn't very good at all! Haha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of being with you sooner or later has been one of the intention and vision of many individuals today especially our youth . An individual that is considered to be wealthy and Rich will be respected and will be allowed to enjoy some of the good things of life like respect , relationship , acquiring of asset and properties , and many other things . Due to the fact that everyone want to be rich quickly a lot of people have done crazy things to become rich and wealthy so as to gain fame in this system of things . Legitimately , other people have made a whole lot of money the proper way .

Cryptocurrency and forex investment is considered to be one of the online activity and investment a lot of people have been using to earn huge and considerable amount of money online today . To succeed and aspire in cryptocurrency and forex investment it is advised that we first of all acquire knowledge on how to predict and recognised pure and legit crypticurrency and forex trading profit signals so that when you place a trade you could be making profit rather than losses .

E

eldavis

The neighbor is very right, you can't come to me with such a book and still be begging me for money. In such a case, I be there are just two reasons for this. It's either your book is a complete and total scam, or you simply just wrote things down without actually trying to put it into practice yourself.

Ridorz

His neighbor has done the right thing for him. If you have already know the way of getting rich within a just six months, why you come to me to beg for Money 😄.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The idea of being with you sooner or later has been one of the intention and vision of many individuals today especially our youth . An individual that is considered to be wealthy and Rich will be respected and will be allowed to enjoy some of the good things of life like respect , relationship , acquiring of asset and properties , and many other things . Due to the fact that everyone want to be rich quickly a lot of people have done crazy things to become rich and wealthy so as to gain fame in this system of things . Legitimately , other people have made a whole lot of money the proper way .

Cryptocurrency and forex investment is considered to be one of the online activity and investment a lot of people have been using to earn huge and considerable amount of money online today . To succeed and aspire in cryptocurrency and forex investment it is advised that we first of all acquire knowledge on how to predict and recognised pure and legit crypticurrency and forex trading profit signals so that when you place a trade you could be making profit rather than losses .

Making money through cryptocurrency trading is quite possible, but it is risky. The fact that cryptocurrency trading could make you rich, but it can also make you lose all you have. This is why I do not think that cryptocurrency trading alone would be an ideal option when it comes to making money. Many experts even advise people to never invest what they cannot afford to lose and if this is a strict rule, then I do not think that many people would opt to become a full-time trader because when it comes to making passive income and investing, people usually invest a good amount of money which they may never like to lose at all.

I think that there are many ways to make money online and become rich but it all depends on your hard work and efforts. As far as cryptocurrency trading is concerned, it does not require hard work rather it requires you to be aware of market conditions and be able to predict the prices of coins accurately. Until or unless you have the ability to predict the future, you just cannot become rich through cryptocurrency trading and no one has the knowledge of future except Allah Almighty.