How to Get Legit Airdrops

Shaf

Verified member
When a team of crypto developers want to promote and create awareness for their coin or token, one tactic they use is by sending small amounts of it to wallets or addresses that meet certain criteria.

So many people though have fallen victims of scammers who pose as the real thing. Some are asked to send gas fees before receiving the tokens which is false. Some will ask you to provide your wallet address which they hack to steal your money, or even ask for private keys which noobs fall for.

If you want to find legit Airdrops, one place that is consistently good is Coinmarketcap. Most require you to perform a certain task about a new token.

Another way is by interacting with the coins ecosystem or coins that work with it. If you hold one coin, or you stake it in a particular place, you can be eligible to get another as Airdrops.

Binance also has a feature that allows you to get Airdrops of a coin that they are about to list. All you need to do is deposit that token you bought from another place before it starts trading.

I don't really have time to chase after air because I know that the chance of succeeding with airdrop is just five out of 100% which obviously does not worth my time and stress at all . Instead , I rather use that time to work hard and raise money and rather invest in my favourite cryptocurrency for long-term purposes..

I have participated in so many airdrops in the past and from all indication none of them was successful . That is why I don't really have time to spend on it anymore.

I don't understand a situation in which binance platform gives opportunity for people to claim certain airdrop , yes I've participated in it before and I was able to make some money with it..

Even if I have to engage in airdrop in my life it will definitely be from a trusted platform like the binance . .