Airdrops cofusion , how to find legit airdrops

KINGFIRE

Hello guys , what can you tell me about cryptocurrency airdrops ...

How do you spot fake from real airdrops?

AfriPeeps Official

There are truly legit airdrops but at the same time there are scam airdrops that will just waste your money add time, so before you go for any airdrop, it's better you do a background check in the project just like you want to invest in a coin. There are certain websites you cann check out for legit airdrops too.

Muftau151

There are truly legit airdrops and I’ve been lucky to get some but they usually take time before they get to wallet and you have to start mining it and most airdrops on telegram are scam

Suba

Staff member
If you want to find crypto airdrops you can visit the site, airdrops dot io. But I recommend always using a new Trust wallet every time you are going to claim an airdrop just to keep it safe.

Chameleoon

I just earning from autofacets :) I have a capple of sites where earning and then stacking some crypto. I think good way to earn some extra money

Mikky01

Most of the airdrops on telegram are scam, just a handful of them are legit. Fake airdrop are usually too good to be true, and if you intend to invest make thorough research about the project.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Airdrop are always being distributed by a particular cryptocurrency organisation who have invented a new cryptocurrency with its unique potential. Most of the time the reason why airdrop was invented was to gives out the cryptocurrency in form of a token to many people who are interested to be part and parcel of the new invented cryptocurrency project.

Unfortunately so many people have a lot of difficulties in trying to have acess to great airdrop that will help then make money . I have participated in over 50 air drop as I could understand , but from all indication none of them has ever been profitable for me to make a single penny.

I don't just want to continue to engage in something with a very low possibility of achieving success , if I can use that my time to focus on something profitable I could definitely make a lot of money with it.