How to get approved for user testing video review sites?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to some user testing sites in the past where you would be told to record a video to test the website and review it. And, you will be paid for it once you qualify the test.

But, I have given these video reviews several times on sites like UserTesting.com, and some other sites too. Although, I try to speak a fluent English too there and try to follow their steps. But, when I record a video on the site and wait for the approval, they often said that they don't meet the requirements. I don't understand what more is required from my side. And, they don't say also anything about the rejection due to privacy reasons.

Sprite1950

I have been to some user testing sites in the past where you would be told to record a video to test the website and review it. And, you will be paid for it once you qualify the test.

But, I have given these video reviews several times on sites like UserTesting.com, and some other sites too. Although, I try to speak a fluent English too there and try to follow their steps. But, when I record a video on the site and wait for the approval, they often said that they don't meet the requirements. I don't understand what more is required from my side. And, they don't say also anything about the rejection due to privacy reasons.
I get put off if sites ask for videos as I'm not very good at making them but Usercrowd.com doesn't ask you for anything. You just register and then they approve you and send you tasks. Their support is very good too as I accidentally registered to be a web designer instead of a tester. I emailed their support and they changed it over for me. I've been there years now and earned a reasonable amount from them. You can cash out at $10 but you have to be quick when you get tests because it is run on a first come first served basis so the tests disappear quickly.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to those sites and I have seen people making cash out of 10$ per successful video review, but you need to qualify for those testing sites before you get into. You said right @Sprite1950 that they want quick reviews from our side and that too clear, and nothing error margin is given in any step. This experience I have felt after working with the testing ones.

Olajidey

when I saw the post about the site user testing I quickly check Trustpilot to read the review on them so I can know if I should join or not because I know you do give a valuable site that someone can earn on bt the review about them on Trustpilot is bad, I even think it's not about you not meeting the requirement it is about how to pay, because that is how they do for all participants.