Get your new blog approved by AdSense

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is has been argued and agreed that Google AdSense is the best and highest paying ad network of our time. Knowing this. Many webmasters been applying for Goole AdSense and many have been approved while many also have been disapproved. Some that are approved have been disqualified because they cross Google's rules and regulations.

I am not hear to talk about the already approved accounts for AdSense that got there accounts suspended. But to talk about new or old members that have been trying to apply for adsense and have been disqualified.

First thing to do to get your website approved is to register a domain name and host your website on a paid hosting service or on blogspot owned by Google.

Secondly, write info about yourself and the website. This will give insight about your website to Google AdSense making them know what your website is really about.

Lastly, write at least 10 articles of at least 1200 words to your website. When writing the articles, make sure you use tools that will check your grammars. Because if there is grammatical error in your article, you will not be approved.

After you have done that, you can now apply for Google AdSense. I have seen some post on some blogs that your website must be old, like six months old or more. That is not true. What Google want is a well contents articles with long words and free from error and spam.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to get approved from adsense, you need a self hosted blog, a blog that uses your own domain and hosting, or a blogspot blog. Adsense does not accept any free blogs or website builders except blogspot. Once you have set up your blog, you need to publish quality content. It is really hard to say how many posts you need, I once have had my blog approved for just 11 articles, and my another blog was not accepted until I had 35 articles published. If adsense thinks you have few content if you tell you the reason for rejection that you have thin content. You need to remember that your article should original, never published else where, and not copied from any other sources. You should also avoid publishing on saturated topics because sometimes when you publish on topics that have been extensively published online adsense might not accept your blog.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The admin of My Forum Link doesn't get its blog approved by Adsense I think this article will be very helpful for him. Because he has changed domain name twice then not getting site approved and opens a contest for domain name to change domain name hoping that AdSense doesn't ban it again.