How To Gain More Viewers And Subscribers On Your YouTube Channel

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Getting YouTube views and subscribers is not easy you need to put out a big deal of content that people can relate to, to be able to get them, and you need views and subscribers to be able to make money with your channel, this article look at ways you can follow to make that a reality for your channel.

Post only quality content: This is pretty much self explanatory, you need to put out contents that will hook people to your channel, always go the extra mile to deliver quality content, prioritize quality over quality, I've come across different channels with hundreds of content that don't makes sense and you guessed right they don't have much subscribers because of what they post.

Interact with your audience: You need to have a good rapport with your audience so that they'll feel like they are part of your channel, you can create a discord room where you pop in and interact with them, discuss your future contents with them etc.

Promote your channel: There are different ways you can promote your channel both paid and unpaid, you can explore and find out which one is suitable for you, I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing out some few dollars to push your channel forward.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Create shorts. When you create shorts, you can not only earn separately from your shorts but also get subscribers and views on your videos. best thing about youtube shorts is you can earn even with zero subscribers, you do not have to pass the monetization threshld to earn from youtube shorts. Another way to get subscribers and views is through Google ads, you can advertise your bets video and get new subscribers and view.s

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be honest YouTube is one of the social media networks that have one of the most difficult barrier to entry that I have ever seen. This means that you should be prepared to work more than double of the effort that you will put in building a huge audience than you will put when you are building in a social media network like Facebook. Partnership with other big accounts especially ones that post similar contents to your own is one of the best ways to grow your own community. Using of social media network is also another effective strategy.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@moonchild you did a great job in explaining the process in great detail. But I think there are some things left out in your post and I am going to take time to address it in my comment over here.

It is very important to do keyword research before someone can go ahead and start publishing videos consistently on your channel.

There is a chance that you are going to find yourself in a stiff competition if you just post any video on YouTube channel.

In order to avoid this, a new YouTuber should take time and do keyword research in order to come up with easy to rank keywords in their niche. Ahref is one of the tools to use for YouTube keyword research.

Easy to rank Keywords are keywords people are using to search a particular video that doesn't have much results on YouTube search engine.

Majority of the easy to rank keywords are usually long tail. Take for instance, it is easy to rank for a keyword like "how to create PDF file in Microsoft word" on YouTube.

After coming up with a lot of less competitive keywords, the next thing is to start creating quality videos on those keywords and publish on your channel.

You are going to receive a lot of views and subscribers doing this consistently.