Why online companies are making more gain than offline companies.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In as much as companies and business organisations exist offline we can also be sure of that companies and business organisation exist online, and also there is definitely no doubt but online companies are making more profit than offline businesses. The possible reasons are because, online companies make good use of online advertisement opportunities such as the use of social media platforms and the use of the internet to advertise their products to individuals surfing social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram or the internet. According to research and studies the use of the internet and social media platforms have definitely impacted the sales rate of online business organisations and offline as well.

Another reason why online companies are making more profit than land-based or offline companies, is possible because, private individuals are finding it conducive and convincing to purchase and pay for the goods and services they have bought their other payment methods such as cryptocurrency, bank cards, and credit cards etc. And the kind of companies or business organisation that seems to accept different form of payments are only online companies and business organisations. Finally another reason could also be that the internet gives online companies the opportunity to sell and market their products to a vast numerous amount of people in different regions and countries of the world. But in the case of an offline businesses, the selling of their products and service.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, the reason is not actually far fetched, personally I think the reason why it is so is because it is more scalable to have an online business than it is to have an offline business.

With an online business your customers can come from anyone in the world, if I have a blog, anybody can see my blog in the world, I don't have to do anything to make that happen apart from posting on my blog, so you see, and people have more tendency to spend money online than offline, there are a lot of factors that are in your favor if your business is online.

If you have a nice website and a very good copy, it will be hard for customers not to do business with you, but in offline business is not possible, competition is fierce and it will be hard to differentiate yourself from the pack.

Axis

Banned
The reason why this is so is not something out of this world but rather it is something that you and I can totally comprehend and obviously speculate. Online businesses definitely have a room to vast numbers of people in different regions and countries of the world then compared to individuals establishing their business offline. Offline businesses and companies only have the privilege of marketing their company or business goods and services to customers and clients only residing within the business environment.

Secondly online businesses and companies usually involve the use of internet and social media advertisements to showcase and to advertise their business products to individuals in different regions and countries of the world. On the other hand offline and land-based businesses, advertise and showcase their business products and services via the use of Media is like newspaper journals, magazines, televisions, and radio, devices. However not a room full of people still read newspapers, journals, or even listen to the radio nowadays. Presently individuals are used to The seeking of information via the internet or surfing social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, which if monitise as a means of advertisement and product showcasing can totally yield profits .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really think so , but I tend to believe what you are saying to some extent . The reason why many online companies may be making money much more than offline company is because they are dealing with digital products and these digital products are being targeted to people across different part of the world which shows that they have a higher concentration of people around the world more than an offline company that are only focusing on people within their own specific location.

But at the same time if you comes to understand it , most of the companies that are succeeding are mostly online companies and offline companies too such as the Tesla and many others I cannot remember currently.

Online companies may not necessarily makes more money and at the same time offline companies are not necessarily richer than online companies , all of them to me are just the same.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is obviously true that online businesses are more profitable and lucrative compared to land-based or offline businesses. The possible proof of this is that online businesses have the benefit of a privilege to advertise and to showcase their business products and services to a vast numbers of individuals, however offline businesses only sales and renders their business goods and services only to individuals they find within their business environment. In an online business the business operators and managers tend to communicate with individuals in different regions and countries of the world who come into the business website to purchase an order for showcased and advertise products. On the other hand offline businesses, communication is only restricted to individuals found around the business organisation.

When online businesses employ the use of social media advertisements and awareness, it can totally skyrocket the ability for the businesses to grow, on the other hand offline businesses only adopt Media advertisements which is definitely boring these days as majority of people are not used today reading of newspapers or listening to the radio.