5 Secrets to Gain More Fans On Youtube!

KiKiii

Whether you have upload the video on youtube channel, no matter how hard the release of the video and improve the quality of video content, your video channel and always have no way to let more people see and subscription, whether you are doing youtube marketing the products of the company or from the media to make money, you worked so hard to upload the video always playing only ten digits, It makes you feel deeply frustrated.

Yes, I've tried countless ways to boost the views and rankings of my YouTube videos. Keywords, video length, video description, tags, etc. It took me a couple of months and a lot of testing. But eventually, I worked out something that worked. These methods quickly increased my YouTube ranking, views, subscriptions and channel traffic.

Here are some of the most effective YouTube ranking optimization methods for 2022.

1. Preplace keywords in the title of the video
Everyone and their mom knows to put key keywords in the title of a video, but you may not know that YouTube focuses on putting more search weight at the beginning of the title of a video.

2. Make YouTube think people like watching your videos
To figure out why videos rank high, I looked at tens of thousands of keyword search results over the last year and found that these four factors determine whether your video is popular or not. They're shares, likes, comments, and directed subscriptions.

3. Use TAG correctly
According to ranking factors, labels are no longer as powerful as they once were. As search engines evolve, they rely less on tags, making it easier to identify and locate video content. However, the use of tags will always make a difference to your video. So labels are worth the time. Unfortunately, most people use tag completely wrong. Keep in mind that tags are designed to help search engines understand the topic and content of your video, which means that simply adding titles is a mistake, and you don't need to include all the relevant tags. In fact, if you use a lot of tags, it will only confuse YouTube and Google's search engines, who don't know what your videos are really about.

4. Click
You probably already know that the number of views a video receives is also an important factor in ranking. In other words, if your video gets more views than the average of search results, YouTube will increase your ranking. So the question is, how do you get more clicks?

To get people's attention, we have to use strategically omitted graphs to get more clicks from search results.

5. Increase video time
In my past video optimization tests, do long or short videos work better? Through a lot of video analysis, we found that long videos ranked better than short videos. In fact, our data shows that the average length of a video on the first page is about 14 minutes. Why is that? In fact, a few years ago, YouTube said, "We prefer videos that our viewers spend more time watching."

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I took time to read your post because I'm a YouTuber and also looking for new things to apply on my channel so as to improve it. I will try to rearrange things your way and see how it goes for my channel.

But I was given a different view about having a long video . Some experts are of views that short videos work better. You know you have a short video that is interesting and can help the view
wers to click back to watch instead of a long boring ones that people would become bored as the video progresses.

I take myself as an example I don't watch long videos because sometimes some parts wouldn't just make sense. So I prefer a short video that goes straight to point and I'm sure it same to other people.

Making money on YouTube needs patience, you would definitely gets there but you need to persistent.