How to gain financial freedom from freelancing

Propa

Financial freedom is something that a lot of persons crave for but sadly governments across the globe have struggled to provide financial freedom for her citizens. In recent time young persons especially in Africa and Asia have resulted to freelancing. If you go to top freelance platforms like HYVE you will discover that you will find a pool of highly skilled Africans and Asians available to take up freelance jobs as a means of survival and to a large extent, HYVE has been doing a lot to help freelancers earn reasonably. HYVE charges less than 10% commission compared to other freelance platforms that charges up to 20% or more.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people believe that freelancing is a kind of a scheme that would make a person rich in no time. However, this is not the case at all. When it comes to freelancing one of the most important aspects is the fact that you need to gain clients and you will need to seek clients so that you could work for them. There are so many freelancers out there in the market who are struggling to make money due to the fact that they do not have as many clients they deserve. This is because of a high level of competition in the industry.

I remember searching for many freelancing and article writing opportunities and I failed to find any. This was several years ago. Now I am working as a paid poster on many forums and I have yet to find a high-paying opportunity. I have worked for a few clients but I actually worked for low rates. Since the freelancing industry is becoming highly competitive, you will find many freelancing who are willing to work for very low rates because there is no job,. However, if you are a native English speaker with high qualifications and experience, then you can certainly secure a high paying gig or a job.

Propa

You are right, most freelancers don't go all out to source for clients. They wait for clients to come to them, but this is always the case with congested freelance platforms like Upwork and Fiverr but there are some other decentralized and less congested freelance platforms that offers more opportunities especially for new freelancers. HYVE is a one stop shop for newbies in the freelancing world.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you that it isn't easy getting jobs as a newbie on these freelancing sites I have tried sites like Fiverr and Upwork and it hadn't been Easy to get jobs let alone high paying ones. The buyers on this sites sometimes have their own writers that will just forward the jobs to them, maybe they don't want to start revising and reviewing the job of a new writer to be able to get the perfect job they need but notwithstanding, one can still start small with very minimal rate to see how far one can go.

To even make good money off these freelancing sites it will need one to be skilled in writing. it isn't just about researching and writing, you must get your spelling and tenses right. You need to edit your work to get all errors fixed. it needs all manner of reviews to get it right for a client

This is not to discourage anyone from trying even as a first timer but I was just sharing my experience with some of the freelancing sites to get to be noticed you would need to be rated above average and this doesn't uust come easy she that's the truth.

Propa

I agree with you that it isn't easy getting jobs as a newbie on these freelancing sites I have tried sites like Fiverr and Upwork and it hadn't been Easy to get jobs let alone high paying ones. The buyers on this sites sometimes have their own writers that will just forward the jobs to them, maybe they don't want to start revising and reviewing the job of a new writer to be able to get the perfect job they need but notwithstanding, one can still start small with very minimal rate to see how far one can go.

To even make good money off these freelancing sites it will need one to be skilled in writing. it isn't just about researching and writing, you must get your spelling and tenses right. You need to edit your work to get all errors fixed. it needs all manner of reviews to get it right for a client

This is not to discourage anyone from trying even as a first timer but I was just sharing my experience with some of the freelancing sites to get to be noticed you would need to be rated above average and this doesn't uust come easy she that's the truth.
You are right mate, I've tried upwork and Fiverr but I was frustrated and I left and this is because it was so difficult to get jobs on those platforms but then I decided to try out HYVE and I succeeded after trying hard but the thing I noticed in HYVE is this unlike upwork and Fiverr which are over saturated with lots of freelancers and few clients. HYVE has few freelancers and this is the advantage I leveraged on. There are few freelancers on HYVE and the best time to sign up is now so as to position yourself. Most of the people getting the whole jobs on Fiverr and Upwork are those that started freelancing on those sites early. In my opinion I think HYVE is newbies friendly and that's why I'm not leaving HYVE.

E

eldavis

I am hearing about this freelancing platform for the very first time, on my spare time, I would definitely make some research about it. Freelancing is a great way to make money online, the best part about freelancing is the fact that you can also make use of your skills to earn both on and off the freelancing space. You simply just have to learn a skill and be good at what you do, cause the competition amongst freelancers is high.

There are many ways to gain financial freedom, but one of the most popular and effective methods is through freelancing. Freelancing allows you to be your own boss, set your own hours, and work from anywhere in the world. While it does take some effort to get started, once you build up a client base, you can easily achieve financial freedom.

One of the biggest advantages of freelancing is that you are in control of your own income. You can set your own rates and work as much or as little as you want. This flexibility allows you to easily make as much money as you need to cover your expenses and achieve financial freedom.

Another advantage of freelancing is that you can work from anywhere in the world. This means that you are not tied down to one location and can easily travel and work from anywhere with an internet connection. This flexibility allows you to live a lifestyle that is not restricted by location.

Freelancing is a great way to gain financial freedom. With the flexibility to set your own hours, work from anywhere, and be your own boss, freelancing provides the opportunity to live the life you want to live. If you are looking for a way to achieve financial freedom, freelancing is a great option to consider.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know what HYVE is, I have joined the platform but I am yet to work on it. Based on what I have seen on HYVE, I do not think this platform is for general skill freelancers, it is reserved for someone with high skills (if you intend to join the platform to make money). Can you make a bot, can you create a smart contract, can you build an NFT, can you build any blockchain-related project? If your answer is yes, you can join the platform and start working on the available jobs. HYVE is similar to Fiverr and Upwork, but the only difference, is while Fiverr and Upwork are centralized freelance marketplace HYVE is a decentralized freelancing marketplace based on blockchain HYVE uses Ethereum and Polygon blockchain. HYVE also pays through, if crypto is not available in your country or if you do not want to use crypto because of its volatile nature you may not find this platform very useful. If you are highly professional you will find that the platform lacks enough jobs for you that's because there are not many clients offering jobs as this is a new platform. I freelance on upwork and I am doing well.

Flow-er

Basically it is not easy to get jobs on freelancing sites because these sites will require positive reviews before you could get hired and is one of the best ways to make money on the internet there's no doubt. Most of the feelings inside will not readily give you job if you have not gotten reviews from those
that you have worked for before. The only way out is that you could solve this is to ask friends to give you positive reviews so that you could get jobs. I have not been very lucky with freelancing sites because I've not gotten a single job there. it has been so difficult to get one. Considering the freelancing sites that you choose or the ones you are promoting , I will try it out but one of the members make comments that it is for the highly skilled people or those that are professionals and that will make it a little bit difficult for somebody like me who doesn't have such high skilled profession. It is very good to have luck on freelancing sites because it is one of the best ways to make something that reasonable for yourself on the internet, side peanuts that we make here.

Propa

HYVE is a cool freelance platform with lots of opportunities so I think you should really check it out
I am hearing about this freelancing platform for the very first time, on my spare time, I would definitely make some research about it. Freelancing is a great way to make money online, the best part about freelancing is the fact that you can also make use of your skills to earn both on and off the freelancing space. You simply just have to learn a skill and be good at what you do, cause the competition amongst freelancers is hi