How to Find Time to write Blog posts Everyday

D

Deleted member 13140

One Huge problem I see many internet marketers or well bloggers and social media marketers to be exact, one of their main problems is finding the time to blog or post on their social media platforms, It's especially more difficult for bloggers because they have to, well in some cases bloggers who own multiple blogs and have to post on them every single day, they have to maintain current events blog post unless they will not be up to date which is not good for readers.

And, as someone that posts on Instagram, Almost every day I know that having to batch create and schedule content is the key, So As a blogger batching and scheduling blog posts as needed is one effective way to manage several blog posts. But this isn't a solution to writers who blog about current events like news and all that. I think one method to solve this problem is by setting aside time in your day to reading current events to get inspiration and then write and publish.

A writer with a current events blog, for example, may choose to review the previous day's news first thing in the morning to ensure they have reviewed all of the relevant news from the previous day before writing the blog post.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging since 4 years and I don't even have 100 articles on my blog. Now you can understand that I don't write every day and I don't post every day, I am not even posting every week. If you are blogging on your own blog, it is absolutely not necessary t publish every day. You need fresh content regularly, like once in a month, twice in a month, but just because you are publishing every day or every week does not mean you will be getting tons of traffic. More than quantity, you need quality on your posts.

Hassanbenjamin

It is really great a task running or maintaining a blog as it appears to be. I'm of the thought that blogs are always ran with comfort by just getting a simple content even elsewhere to use it and generate traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't do micro blogging, therefore, I do not use twitter, Instagram or even facebook for blogging. I use these platforms just to share my content and try to drive social traffic on my web content. Even on my blog, I do not post every day. Normally, I publish 1 or 2 articles every month on my blog. The only regular writing I do is posting on forums. I am on a coupld of forums and I make sure to post every day on thse foums. The primary reasons why I post on forums is I can make easy money.