How to earn the most from surveys through these panels : Superpay

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Superpay is one of the online earning site where you can earn for the surveys you give on this platform on different panels. But, here in this thread I will tell you some specific panels, where you don't need to spend a lot of time but you can earn some money. Of course, it will not be too much but you can do this with this trick.

How to start here:

First, sign up to Superpay if you haven't. Then, the panel which I use the most to earn is "revenue wall". I have observed that in this panel, you can earn money whatever is your profile. They have a large number of surveys where if you are eligible, you are paid between 0.2$ to 2$. It works gradually as you give enough questions here, they will detect your profile and then they will send the surveys to you more based on your profile. In the beginning, you will face disqualifications.
Just spend 10 minutes daily here and attempt all surveys available. If you qualify, then carry on for that survey.

My payment from Revenue wall in the last 1-2 months:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 083808.png

Here, you can see I have earned almost 2$ from here on one day as mentioned on 4 Jan, 2021. However, I completed this survey before but payment was delayed a bit because it was of high value. You can earn some surveys from Live Survey panel, but they have very specific profile.

Minimum payout here is 1$ via PayPal.