sandeeparora21

You want to make money online? But you don’t know where to start? No worries! I am going to tell you the easiest ways to make money online in 2018, so let’s get started! As I told you above, you can do this by various methods like blogging, editing videos, making graphics, becoming an Instagram page owner and many more like captchas, refer & earn. Let’s discuss them one by one...

Blogging
This is an ultimate and most realistic business you can start online which requires only basic knowledge of computers and internet. Many people are earning very good money via blogging, and I have been also successful in making around 10000 rupees per month. This will not require a huge investment, except if you have enough money that you would like to invest in your business so that it can give faster returns but with starting capital of just 2000 rupees you can start blogging for gaining money through blogging in India! You will be surprised to know that how much Indian blogger make per month through their blogs..just Google Indian bloggers earn or how much bloggers earn from India and see yourself how much they are earning from their blogs!

Writing Articles
You can earn decent money writing articles online. The pay ranges from a few cents per word, which makes it very competitive and low paying, but you'll find that most companies are much more concerned about delivering value than what price they're paying for content (the rates go higher if you can do videos or audio). And since your competition is on overdrive, there's a ton of demand for quality content and thus high rewards for writing on topics that people care about. Once you get going, and if you have lots of connections with readers or writers who will promote your stuff, it won't be long before you can earn $500+/month doing only freelance work in your spare time while living anywhere in the world!

you tube
Create your own YouTube channel for around $5 per month using a hosting service like Wistia and start uploading videos about a topic you know something about, like crafting or video games. Once you’ve created a channel and logged in, you can upload videos directly from your computer or phone; just click Upload Video on Wistia’s home page and follow their easy-to-use steps. This is an especially good option if you don't want to use your own website to host content since it takes only minutes to set up, doesn't cost anything extra, and requires zero ongoing maintenance since all of Wistia's tools are built right in.

Instagram Pages
While social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are great ways to reach a large audience, they also tend to come with a hefty price tag. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on building an online presence via social media ads and sponsored posts, start a profitable Instagram page that your future customers can follow for free. To do so, you’ll need about $20–$50 for quality images that represent your brand (more or less depending on how popular your business niche is). Then, you need some free time every day to engage with followers and talk up your products or services—and don’t forget behind-the-scenes photos from events related to your business!

Bitcoin Mining
There are three main ways you can profit from bitcoin mining: sell your mined bitcoins, accept bitcoins as payment for goods or services, or use your computer to create new bitcoins (known as mining on your own). This last one is becoming increasingly difficult due to how difficult it has become and how expensive it is for equipment and electricity. The easiest way to mine is by joining a cloud mining service like Genesis Mining . It allows you get paid according to how much work you do with them and has a low starting cost that scales based on what they think they can pay you.

affiliate marketing
Many people become affiliates because they have a huge fan base of their own and want to spread their brand. They may also find that affiliate marketing is an excellent avenue for making money as an employee, because you only need to work when you choose—and there’s no minimum hours requirement for many of these positions (though contracts typically state otherwise). If you can build up your following, or create engaging content for an audience that loves what you do, there are opportunities for making extra income through affiliate marketing—even if it’s just a few bucks a month in revenue. Affiliate marketing is also growing in popularity because more brands and companies are beginning to embrace influencer marketing as a way of reaching potential customers.

NFT Create And Sale
NFT creates a platform where artists can make and sell original collectibles that can be verified on their blockchain. Artists can create limited edition artworks, with each artwork having a unique cryptographic token that verifies its authenticity. On NFT, anyone who’s interested in purchasing an artwork can verify it using a small piece of code, which will also reveal information about previous owners (such as purchase prices) and background info on how they were made – all recorded on an immutable blockchain ledger. As an artist with some creations up for sale, you might see someone interested in purchasing one or more of your items and contact them directly via email or through your NFT account – depending on your preferences for privacy when dealing with customers.

Freelancing (Graphic designing, Web Designing, Website Development, Logo Design etc.)
Graphic designers, web designers and even people with no previous experience can earn money freelancing online. Sites like Fiverr and Freelancer allow you to post projects and work with clients across the globe using a bidding system on a time and material basis, which is often a good way for newbies to get their feet wet without jumping into something too deep or expensive in terms of overhead. If you go back through my Fiverr story, you’ll see that I earn $25 per hour at $50 per project on average (before expenses). That’s not half bad when you figure in expenses, which typically run about $10-15/hour or less depending on what it is exactly that you’re doing.

suggestion
1) Read at least 10 blogs/ articles every day on entrepreneurship, blogging and freelancing tips, 2) Work on your mindset and body language 3) Don't start a business before knowing its risk factors 4) Try working as a freelancer for companies which are already established in India and will be helpful for you 5) Learn to code or have knowledge about computer programming 6) Build Your Portfolio so that you can market yourself as an expert in your domain 7) Develop relationships with different people like search engine optimizers, photographers, and YouTubers 8) Go through my other posts where I shared tips from my own experience. Don't just read it once but try implementing them too into practice.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think the title is misleading and it's very difficult to earn such amount even as an expert when it comes to making money online a lot of things are involved and its not really just plug and play like you outlined it here.

These topics I think are even overflogged and are no longer really relevant, beginners coming into the online space should really pay attention and remove any lofty dream in their head and focus on learning a high income skill and then get a job with it or freelance and make money.

You shouldn't fixate your mind on an amount because it's really hard to focus when you have your eyes on the money and it's baffling because most of us coming online now comes with such mindset.

When I started I came with that mindset too and it took some time before my eyes opened and I began to make decisions for myself.

If I should start all over, honestly I wouldn't regard all of those ways that OP listed I will look at a niche that is not saturated and I will get in early and dominate the space, presently that's what I'm doing its way better than doing what everyone is doing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice article, there are hundreds of business ventures in which people can venture into on the internet and make a lot of money from them but what matters like I have always said, is your level of knowledge and understanding of how the works.
This is one of the reasons why it is always very important for you to look for people who are into such business venture before and bring some idea from them and start making some good amount of money.
It can actually take some time for you to be able to stabilize but with consistency and seriousness you would probably make some good money online. Technology is expanding and there are a lot of new things coming out on daily basis that we can capitalise on and make some good money and one of them is nft.
Nft simply means non-fungible tokens and it is one of the best money spinners for a lot of people currently on the internet. I have come across someone who claimed to make over 10000 dollars a month from selling nfts. The beautiful thing about this is that it is low-risk if you have proper knowledge of how to flip it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It all depends on people's interest that will determine the best online business which will be suitable for them but personally if I am to get engaged in any online business I will go for any form of online business that deals with marketing of product probably affiliate marketing or maybe trading of forex and not really cryptocurrency, I have different type of online business I am passionate to engage on and all these things will require a lot of time and dedication for me to succeed perfectly.

Writing of content is among one of the most profitable online business especially as a freelance writer but the most important thing is how you can overcome the competition there as a writer to be able to write content to so many people on the freelance platform . If this can be overcome it will be possible for you to make money perfectly with writing.

I don't really know much about youtubing but I know it is also competitive because a YouTuber needs to be good in what they are doing to attract a large number of people to viewed their post and also the content's quantity must be good.

We just have to learn and understand the one we are interesting that's all .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You want to make money online? But you don’t know where to start? No worries! I am going to tell you the easiest ways to make money online in 2018, so let’s get started! As I told you above, you can do this by various methods like blogging, editing videos, making graphics, becoming an Instagram page owner and many more like captchas, refer & earn. Let’s discuss them one by one...

Blogging
This is an ultimate and most realistic business you can start online which requires only basic knowledge of computers and internet. Many people are earning very good money via blogging, and I have been also successful in making around 10000 rupees per month. This will not require a huge investment, except if you have enough money that you would like to invest in your business so that it can give faster returns but with starting capital of just 2000 rupees you can start blogging for gaining money through blogging in India! You will be surprised to know that how much Indian blogger make per month through their blogs..just Google Indian bloggers earn or how much bloggers earn from India and see yourself how much they are earning from their blogs!

Writing Articles
You can earn decent money writing articles online. The pay ranges from a few cents per word, which makes it very competitive and low paying, but you'll find that most companies are much more concerned about delivering value than what price they're paying for content (the rates go higher if you can do videos or audio). And since your competition is on overdrive, there's a ton of demand for quality content and thus high rewards for writing on topics that people care about. Once you get going, and if you have lots of connections with readers or writers who will promote your stuff, it won't be long before you can earn $500+/month doing only freelance work in your spare time while living anywhere in the world!

you tube
Create your own YouTube channel for around $5 per month using a hosting service like Wistia and start uploading videos about a topic you know something about, like crafting or video games. Once you’ve created a channel and logged in, you can upload videos directly from your computer or phone; just click Upload Video on Wistia’s home page and follow their easy-to-use steps. This is an especially good option if you don't want to use your own website to host content since it takes only minutes to set up, doesn't cost anything extra, and requires zero ongoing maintenance since all of Wistia's tools are built right in.

Instagram Pages
While social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are great ways to reach a large audience, they also tend to come with a hefty price tag. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on building an online presence via social media ads and sponsored posts, start a profitable Instagram page that your future customers can follow for free. To do so, you’ll need about $20–$50 for quality images that represent your brand (more or less depending on how popular your business niche is). Then, you need some free time every day to engage with followers and talk up your products or services—and don’t forget behind-the-scenes photos from events related to your business!

Bitcoin Mining
There are three main ways you can profit from bitcoin mining: sell your mined bitcoins, accept bitcoins as payment for goods or services, or use your computer to create new bitcoins (known as mining on your own). This last one is becoming increasingly difficult due to how difficult it has become and how expensive it is for equipment and electricity. The easiest way to mine is by joining a cloud mining service like Genesis Mining . It allows you get paid according to how much work you do with them and has a low starting cost that scales based on what they think they can pay you.

affiliate marketing
Many people become affiliates because they have a huge fan base of their own and want to spread their brand. They may also find that affiliate marketing is an excellent avenue for making money as an employee, because you only need to work when you choose—and there’s no minimum hours requirement for many of these positions (though contracts typically state otherwise). If you can build up your following, or create engaging content for an audience that loves what you do, there are opportunities for making extra income through affiliate marketing—even if it’s just a few bucks a month in revenue. Affiliate marketing is also growing in popularity because more brands and companies are beginning to embrace influencer marketing as a way of reaching potential customers.

NFT Create And Sale
NFT creates a platform where artists can make and sell original collectibles that can be verified on their blockchain. Artists can create limited edition artworks, with each artwork having a unique cryptographic token that verifies its authenticity. On NFT, anyone who’s interested in purchasing an artwork can verify it using a small piece of code, which will also reveal information about previous owners (such as purchase prices) and background info on how they were made – all recorded on an immutable blockchain ledger. As an artist with some creations up for sale, you might see someone interested in purchasing one or more of your items and contact them directly via email or through your NFT account – depending on your preferences for privacy when dealing with customers.

Freelancing (Graphic designing, Web Designing, Website Development, Logo Design etc.)
Graphic designers, web designers and even people with no previous experience can earn money freelancing online. Sites like Fiverr and Freelancer allow you to post projects and work with clients across the globe using a bidding system on a time and material basis, which is often a good way for newbies to get their feet wet without jumping into something too deep or expensive in terms of overhead. If you go back through my Fiverr story, you’ll see that I earn $25 per hour at $50 per project on average (before expenses). That’s not half bad when you figure in expenses, which typically run about $10-15/hour or less depending on what it is exactly that you’re doing.

suggestion
1) Read at least 10 blogs/ articles every day on entrepreneurship, blogging and freelancing tips, 2) Work on your mindset and body language 3) Don't start a business before knowing its risk factors 4) Try working as a freelancer for companies which are already established in India and will be helpful for you 5) Learn to code or have knowledge about computer programming 6) Build Your Portfolio so that you can market yourself as an expert in your domain 7) Develop relationships with different people like search engine optimizers, photographers, and YouTubers 8) Go through my other posts where I shared tips from my own experience. Don't just read it once but try implementing them too into practice.
Hello. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for the interesting and informative article you have written. The subject you have chosen is very interesting indeed since more and more people are interested in making money online these days.

All earning methods you mention in your article are wonderful. I think I will try most of them. So far I have tried affiliate marketing. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is a very profitable earning method. The advantage of affiliate marketing is that it requires no investment. Even a beginner can become an affiliate marketer and start earning money. With affiliate marketing, you sell other people's products so there is no risk from your side at all. Of course, you must have some basic knowledge of affiliate marketing before starting it in order to succeed.

First of all, you must have a good site where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you must have a ready audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your links and buy your products. Last but not least, you must choose the correct products for promotion so as to make your audience buy them. Well, these are the tips you should know before starting this type of business.

In conclusion, there are so many earning methods online to choose from and thank you for informing us about some of them. It is left to you to choose the one you think is the best one and that it will work for you.