Earn up to $ 1000 per month just for writing

N

nimrod27

Hello friends
I hope you will be successful in this new year and accomplish all that you set out to achieve.
Today I want to present you a way to earn money on the internet as simple as writing.
If you have any passion or hobby, you already have the material with which to start making money online, even from the moment you read this post.
You can use these sites that you can take advantage of as I do.
The sites that I recommend are:

• Publish0x
publish0x.png
• IWriter
iwriter.jpg
• Medium
medium.png

Each one has everything you need so that you can earn money with them.
The case of Publis0x, it pays you with cryptocurrencies, between Bat, Ethereum.
You will earn well if you do your post especially in English, since they pay more and the audience in that language is greater.
IWriter pays you in dollars and you have to level up so that the amount to win is higher.
Mediun also pays you well and the good thing is that if your articles are good they will distribute it to other pages where you will receive a good income.
Well my friends these are my recommendations for this day, if you like to write, take advantage of it and earn money.
Until next time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Great one, writing is probably one of the best skills in which anyone can acquire in 2022 and start making a whole lot of money on the internet.

There are a lot of opportunities for people who are very good in writing ranging from working on different freelancing platforms to working on a whole lot of other platforms that are ready to pay people that write high quality articles. Even in paid to post platforms, you also make money by writing and of course it is also a very good opportunity for people who are starting out on the writing career to explore and gather a lot of experience.

Some time ago, I ventured into publish0x but I was not consistent enough so I didn't really make out any money from it but I will still venture into it one of these days to see if I can make good amount of money. Another opportunities that is open for writers is blogging.

Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best business ventures and one of the best things anyone can think of venturing into because of the opportunity it offers to make passive income and also if you want to become financially free. There are a lot of things you need to know if you really want to become a successful blogger and one of them is SEO.

E

eldavis

Thanks for the information, I would definitely look into it more. Though am more interested in the first one you mentioned. Is there like an interview you have to go through? And how does their paying process work, do you have to get a certain number of reaction before you earn form your articles, and most importantly is there a limit in terms of words? Like do you have to write a certain number of words first before you can earn?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have any anything against the opportunity you have mentioned but the most important thing is the legitimacy of the platform you are talking about and how we can confidently earn the amount of money you are talking because is the most important thing .

Some platforms that I know are really difficult for people to make money with and because of this a lot of people do not like spending most of the time in platforms they do not know because some of them are not even trusted.

I know people can actually make money as a writer using freelance platform but here it will require you to be very talented in what you are doing and your marketing strategy must also be perfect if you are thinking of making money as a freelancer with your writing skill.

Some website also gives people the opportunity to make money with their writing skills , they might employ you to write content for them while they pay you depending on the contents you are writing but the only disadvantage she is that it will be quite difficult for you to earn a reasonable amount of money if you're writing for website online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good writing sites that you have shared. I love writing so much and I wish I could find a great way to earn more from this hobby. It is awesome how the Internet has provided writers with great ways of earning online.

I have tried iWriter before and earned some money from it. Though my country got banned from it after a while and so I could not work there anymore. It was a great platform where you could choose a writing job, apply for it then work on it within the given time.

As for medium, I registered an account with them but could not work there. This is because the site only pays through stripe and it is a payment method that is not available for my country. But I say that the site was great for earning, especially if you are great at promoting your articles for views.

As for Publishox, I have read alot about it but I have never given it a try. I might check on it soon hoping that it is still paying. I am glad to see that they have the cryptocurrency payment option. That is the most suitable payment method for me right now.