Earn Money How to earn one dollar daily on Trendri forum

Finger Geek

Verified member
I call you all members of this great paid to post forum, let us reason together. I have been on this forum for some time now. I have been participating in some discussions and been making money from my discussions on this forum. I do wonder if I can be earning up to $1 daily on this forum.

Is it really possible to earn that amount here daily? That is the question I do ask myself. When we look at the daily limit placed on the forum, we might say it is not possible. Because we can only post 15 piad reply and 10 paid thread daily. That we give us the total of $0.85.

But we can still manage to earn up to $1 daily. For the 15 paid replies, that will give us $0.3 daily and for the 10 paid replies that will give us $0.55 daily as well. But on every reply we receive on our thread we are paid $0.0065. Which means if we get like 25 replies in total then in total we will earn $1 daily.

Or how do you think we can make $1 daily here in Trendri forum?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Well said Op.... Making a dollar on trendri is possible just like you have analysed up there. What you need to do is just dedication and also a lot of patience. Sometimes I get lazy but I still come here because the admin is very honest in his way of payment and I really love that. Don't push yourself too much over making a dollar too. Let it just come.