How to Earn Money Using Brave Browser/

G

Brave Browser is the latest unique browser that continues to take care of itself continuously. Free and open source browser from Brave Software Inc. is a positive position for the care of the browser that is loading faster or better for the protection of privacy. . It has a tracker and blocks embedded ads. , you can easily download it here. Download the link

After downloading You should see the homepage like this;
ZTIcRvB.jpg

1.Click the triangle icon in the top right corner of the homepage
0ukZX0C.jpg

2. It should open a small dashboard like this;
0U0dsgY.jpg

3. Now you should click on the "Reward Settings" button.
You will be taken to a new page
Start the "Brave Rewards" option
Also, turn on the "Ads" option
Wiq1EFL.jpg

4.-Scroll down and choose to automatically support publishers and content creators.
-Set a monthly payment and navigate normally. The sites you visit will then receive their contributions automatically, based on your attention as measured by Brave.
CFdsjvS.jpg

5. -Now, not necessarily, you can configure "Tips" for content creators directly while browsing the web. You can also set up recurring monthly tips so that you can support sites continuously, without having to enter tips manually every time.
J9DTfOF.jpg

6. -Now you have successfully completed your Brave browser to win. You will receive ads from time to time and will be paid to view those ads. As I said before, you will be paid in BAT chips.
-Another way to make money using Brave Browser is by becoming an affiliate. To become an affiliate, follow the steps below;

How to Earn Money Using a Brave Browser
Create an account at Brave Reward
Add a website or YouTube channel (preferably) or others
48u17Z2.jpg

-Get the link to send
- Start sharing your referral link with friends and family and earn money from the Brave browser
Link Download

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Brave browser? To be honest this is my first time of hearing this kind of browser called brave browser, I do hear some people making or mining crypto using cryptotab browser, but I have no idea on how to make or mine crypto using cryptotab browser, but I would like to know more about this brave browser and try it if it will work for me.