How to Earn Money Through Likes on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

jrtotalmillion

How to Earn Money Through Likes on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram​

New you can make $100-$200 Daily just by like on Facebook and Youtube without any investment. Your just have to Like the given Page or Canal and can you make huge amount from your home using your smartphone, laptop or computer. This is 100% legit and non-investment site. You can withdraw your earnings via PAYPAL

For more information you can provide your email id in comment box so that I can mail you all the details clearly.

How to Get Paid Today ?​

There are 1 different ways to earn points.

#1 Earn Points by Following, Liking, etc.

In order to earn points this way just click on one of the Icons at the top of this page. If you're wanting to Like Facebook Pages for Points then click on the "Facebook Likes" icon. You will receive a list of pages to interact with. The "Points" listed under each page is how many points you will receive for Liking that page.

#2 Earn Points by Referrals

You can earn points for telling your friends, family or customers about LikesPlanet. Just use your "Referral Link" when sending them to the site. You will receive 100 Points for each person join under your referral + 600 points for each active referral + 5% of its profits that signs up to LikesPlanet from a different internet connection.

#3 Earn Points by Daily Bonus

We also offer a daily bonus each day. You can earn this daily bonus just by logging in every day and doing some hits.

For more information you can provide your email id in comment box so that I can mail you all the details clearly.

itsyitsy92

You can Earn money from facebook by selling your page like smmpanel sites and the other way is paid likes for example If someone views an ad for your Page and likes your Page several hours later, it'll be counted as a paid like because it happened within one day of viewing your ad.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
it is actually possible to make money on social media apps like Facebook , Twitter Instagram , WhatsApp and even on YouTube by just leaving a like , commenting , or following a particular page . During my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online , there was a website that I always use that performs or allows its users and members to earn real cash and money that could be withdrawn where to find withdrawal mediums and systems just for them to perform social media activities like like in a photo picture video commenting on a photo picture video liking and following a page or possibly creating and posting a video or picture etc . And because I saw this thread I have to go back to remember the name of the website or platform and the name is known as liteGPT planet .com .

This website is in collaboration with social Media apps like Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , and also video apps like YouTube and when you become a member and user of this website or platform , you get the opportunity to make and cash out real money from the internet by performing social media activities as you already usually do .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think you can really make money on social apps like Facebook and Twitter but how sure are you that this website is legit because I don't want to fall into scams again usually site that pays for Facebook or likes on Facebook then how do they get revenue all I know about making money on Facebook is that you earn money by monetizing your page or group or you can use Facebook to advertise your products.

You can also make money using YouTube all you need to do is create a YouTube channel post a couple of videos then request for access approval but mind you you need to have at least 1000 subscribers and 12000 watch hours in order for you to be approved by adsense you must also post videos that are non copyright in order for you not to get banned by adsense.

You can also make money on TiK ToK all you need to do is go to tik-tok app or download it from Google Play store or app store then start posting videos how you can probably make money from TiK ToK is that you get paid by the people that watches the video so I am sure or engage will advise you to post videos that can go viral order it can be a comedy skit or an action film or something that will entice people to want to watch your videos