How to earn money in gold

As we know Gold has always been a popular and smart investment in India as well as other countries.many people purchase gold to keep that for tough times but many of them keep as long term investment. So the answer is yes you can also make money in gold by

Firstly:compare the offers of special buyers before selling.

Secondly: do not trust buyers who are not interested in the weight of gold and precious stone during the evacuation process.

Thirdly:do not lose sign of your jewelry ,as there are dishonest buyers who can discreetly replaces stone with cheaper ones.
Check if the scales on which the product will be weighted are set correctly.

Moni

Yeah gold is so precious and many people invest in the gold business but I think before you can invest in gold business you have to be rich somehow because not all people can trade in gold business. All the same it is a lucrative business for rich men and women with no doubt.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have been trying to invest in gold but I don't know where to start . I don't know where to buy these gold to an investment. I am aware of the high stability of the price of gold. Since, time immemorial, it has been a good source of making money for people. Just like you said, ehej investing in gold, we need to be careful of some investors who are only after our money.

KURTAULI

Gold is an inexhaustible resource. Over the years its quantity will greatly decrease and the price will increase proportionally. If you have free money buy gold and keep it for a long time. The most important nuance is to buy quality and not cheap gold. You can search for gold graphs. The price of gold is rising very slowly but its price is in an upward trend. It is not necessary to buy gold, any exhausted resource has the potential for its price to become x100 in the future. We can take the example of how the price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies has risen

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Truth be told, gold is a very good idea in which it gives room for investment because in most cases it appreciates well there are times that it also depreciates but in most of the times, the value do inflate which makes it a good idea to put money in. One thing you should know about this is that, it is very similar to foreign exchange business due to the fact that the value can sometimes inflate or deflate and that is where the business opportunity comes in for it. This is why you see that most of the people or firm that are into forex business do also deal with gold as well because they have a lot in common.