How to earn money by investing.

Peppul

Many individuals still consider keeping money in their bank saving account akin to investing. Yes, it earns interest rate but over a longer period of time, the earnings heavily fall short of negating the impact of inflation. Currently most banks offer lower returns on their saving accounts. It , therefore,becomes important to look out for other better alternatives and investment option to make your money earn you money.
1. Bank fixed deposits(fd)
A bank fixed deposit is a popular choice for investing owing to it's assured return and the safety involved. Under the deposit insurance and credit guarantee corporation rules, wash depositor in a bank is insured up to a certain amount for both principal and interest amounts.
2. Debt mutual fund scheme.
For earning better tax efficient returns, investors may consider debt mutual fund schemes, as gains qualifies for indexation benefit after some years and it taxes at 20percent.
Equity mutual fund schemes.
Equity mutual fund predominantly invest in shares of companies. As per current sebi mutual fund regulations, an equity mutual fund scheme must invest at least 65percwnt of its assets in equities and equity related related instruments.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of investments and I want to share the type of investment taught by our teacher in grade school. We buy a piglet and care for it for 6 months. The piglet costing $20 (in present value) will be worth $100 when sold. The cost of feed is $20 which means your $40 will earn $60. I did that with the help of my mother and the computation was true.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money right now is to invest. There are many ways in which you can invest online and make real money. I am not talking of Ponzi scheme investment but proven ways of making real money. One of the ways to make money is investing in cryptocurrency. I know this is quite popular because a lot of people are into crypto trading. You can invest in a low value coin and leave it for sometime, let's say six months. That your investment do ×10.