Earn more money by investing

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Which do you prefer, investing your money in a particular and profitable business or saving them in the bank? A lot of people are always confused about this, for me I think investing your money will bring more profit other than saving them in the bank. Because saving them in the bank won't yield any profit, instead you will still go back there even after many years and meet them the same way you left them in your bank.
Let's share our on ideas and thoughts on how you can make money by investing them.

I see some people investing their money in poultry farm, it's a good business idea because it is profitable, at the same time when it comes to business no matter how profitable is his you must face the loss, so we are always advised to prepare for it.People invest in poultry farm like chickens,pigs, goats, rabbits and lots more.

Some people also choose to invest their money in agriculture,such as waterleaf farming, plantain farming, pepper,okro and also vegetable farming.
All these are good investment.

You can as well make more money from investment through grinding of cassava,maize, guinea corn and lots more.
Investing our money is better than saving them.

E

eldavis

Personally I prefer doing both. Saving your money is a good thing but the truth of the matter is that it would not generate enough profit for you. Investments on the other hand generates more profit and returns for you. Personally I prefer doing both. My reason for this is that while I invest, before returns and profit comes in, I would have something to fall back to than just being broke until the profits comes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to invest, you need money. Unless you have inherited a lot of money from your parents or sold your assets for cash, how do you suppose to make an investment? Before you can invest, you need to start saving. In order to save, you need a regular income. Even when you have a regular income source, you need to save money for many months, or possibly for years, before you can build funds for investment. Therefore, the general rule of investment is to start saving. You need to save money in interest-bearing bank accounts so that your funds start growing and one day you can use the money to invest. Let's say you make $3000 per month and after paying your bills, paying outstanding loans, buying supplies, you have $100 left on your hands. You need to save for 10 months so that you have $1000, which you can use for investment. When it comes to investment, $1000 is not a big amount, you can not even buy 2 Tesla shares. But this is definitely a good start. You need to continue to save money and build your investment funds. If you are patient enough, you will have a sizeable investment in a few years.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It doesn't make sense for you to invest all your money and at the same time it doesn't also make sense for you to save all your money instead you should save some certain percentage of your money and invest in some certain percentage.

This is one thing that a lot of people do not know and at the end of the day they end up regretting why they invested or saved their money. When you get your monthly salary or if you're doing a business and your get your profit it is always very important for you to bring out some percentage and save in the bank and some percentage to invest in landed properties or stocks depending on the one you like and have proper knowledge of.

There are a lot of ways in which you can make money by investing such as real estate investment, stock investment, cryptocurrency investment and a whole lot of them. One of the best type of investment i want to do currently is investing in agricultural products because it is very lucrative in his part of the world and it is not really very competitive because there are a lot of consumers.

You just have to do something different and you are probably on money.