arpan092

It's Legit and real. I have got two sites for earning litcoin. It is easy to earn and also an easy to withdraw system. Anyone can withdraw it by Faucetpay and Coinbase. The first site is litcoin.in and another site is free-litecoin

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I honestly wish this is for real, because we have been deceived a million times as to all those making money online schemes that never end up with a good experience. In fact sometimes one earns up wasting one's hard earn in co on such deceitful sites. But in any case I will try it out to authenticate the genuineness of the site. Thank you once again.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I just visited the first link and it's just trash but I guess it's a faucet. I'm on free-litecoin. Going well and it's legit. I recently also gave a updating list for faucet. Though they are a bit slow and the pay are like a drop of water. Just don't put your mind in getting rich via this medium because the stuff is very little but since you don't get to do anything, it's better.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coinbase is the only hat can pay you well among all other option you quoted here. To pass coinbase test in order to qualify to answer their quiz isn't easy and not even accessible to us from the lower tier countries. Coinbase favour the top countries for that and not the lower tier countries. The rest option are just trash cos you'll only earn pennies for trying it.