How to earn extra income as a nurse

Heartstrings

When I was a kid,I have always wanted to be either a nurse or a tailor. My idea then with my little knowledge then was nurses are beautiful, why because i love their dressing codes. Well as a nurse there are so many side hustles you can easily engage in during your free time,we all know nurses work long hours before their shifts, this won't give them much time to earn extra income, because they have their life to live outside their job, especially if it's a family person,so their side income may not be steady but you can start somewhere.

Caregiver jobs,is a well paying job on it's own,you can earn some cool cash by offering medical assistance to those who needs it,some nurses also have a pharmacy where they sell drugs and offer injections by treating people to their best ability. My family nurse already build a house and own a car as I type,she runs her own pharmacy and have been a nurse for many years now

Nice one, the world itself has advanced to a point where one can have multiple sources of income and it does not even need to relate to your career or occupation. I have come across a nurse who is also earning online as vendor in buying and selling of crypto currency and other things. A nurse can also invest on other things be it online or offline that can fetch them money. There is a nurse in my area who owns a small fish farm.

It is true that nurses work long hour shifts and they hardly have time for any other work. As a student nurse, i barely even have time for my online work, it's difficult to balance work and school activities most times. Anyways online work is a work nurses can do to earn an extra income. Most online jobs are convenient, can be done at one's spare time and can also be done from the comfort of one's home. Nurses can work online when they aren't working on their shift or if it'a their off work days. I've noticed that most nurses and even other medical practioners like to have other side jobs that are in the medical field, like opening a pharmacy or caregiver jobs like you said. Nurses just have this urge to care for people and so they would want to do something that involves rendering help to the sick.

onc thing I have realised is that we can always combine different things to do, make money irrespective of what we are doing at present. Yes I can so relate with your post above as a nurse you can have another stream of income to have more money. I also have a cousin that is a nurse but also own a pharmacy.she even makes more money for the family than the salary she gets from being a nurse in a hospital.she sells all kinds of drugss and even add cosmetic products to list.

she also offer medical services to those that cannot get to the hospital just for some minor medical issues so she makes a lot of money daily from people that come to patronize and shop so a nurse and also make money from different having is it is just to seek out the ones you can comfortably do

When I was a kid,I have always wanted to be either a nurse or a tailor. My idea then with my little knowledge then was nurses are beautiful, why because i love their dressing codes. Well as a nurse there are so many side hustles you can easily engage in during your free time,we all know nurses work long hours before their shifts, this won't give them much time to earn extra income, because they have their life to live outside their job, especially if it's a family person,so their side income may not be steady but you can start somewhere.

Caregiver jobs,is a well paying job on it's own,you can earn some cool cash by offering medical assistance to those who needs it,some nurses also have a pharmacy where they sell drugs and offer injections by treating people to their best ability. My family nurse already build a house and own a car as I type,she runs her own pharmacy and have been a nurse for many years now
Am a nurse and the truth is that if you want to earn extra income from your nursing work first of all you have to be nice to you patients not only to earn extra money cause you can see someone that can be able to help your life someone that can take you to the other level or even find a husband and another way is when you are off or done with your duty you can go for home treatment and you will earn from there also and again by teaching people about health on social media such as. Facebook tiktok YouTube channel and more