Make phone covers and earn extra income

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
I know you really value your phone because of the price you bought it. Not only you, people out there value their phones too that's why you see them putting covers on their phones to avoid badly crack when it falls. You can make money from them by making phone covers for them. Making phone covers is a great way to earn extra income. Here are some steps you can follow to get started:

Research the market: Before starting to make phone covers, it's important to research the market to see what types of covers are popular and what designs are selling well. You can check online marketplaces like Etsy, Amazon, or eBay to get an idea of what's popular. You must also research the new phones released and always ready to provide their covers.

Choose your materials: There are many materials you can use to make phone covers, such as silicone, plastic, leather, and fabric. Choose a material that suits your design and budget. For me, I'll prefer leather because that's what am using, i love it, people love it.

Design your covers: Come up with unique designs that will stand out from the competition. You can use tools like Canva or Adobe Illustrator to create digital designs, or you can hand-draw them.

Sell your covers: Once you have a few phone covers ready to sell, you can start marketing them online. You can use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to showcase your designs, or you can sell them on your own website or online marketplace.

Fulfill orders: Once you start receiving orders, make sure to fulfill them in a timely manner. You can use a printing service or produce them yourself, depending on your capacity.

Remember, making phone covers is a competitive market, so it's important to stand out with unique designs and quality products.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Yeah, people who are into this kind of business really makes a lot of money from it because the number of people who are in need of phone covers is high in almost every country of the world.

I think if you are a manufacturer of good phone covers you need to make it beautiful in order to be able to maximize profit on the long run.

You also need to look for distributors because you may not be marketing it yourself. People who usually produce it do not do the marketing by themselves instead they sell to wholesalers and make their profit from there.