Earn Money How to earn by writing articles on Forum Coins

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forum Coin is one of the oldest paid to post sites that have been paying since 2013. You can earn up to 1.5 cents per post for the first 10 posts every day. After you have made 10 posts you will earn 0.20 cents per post.

Well, earning from forum posing is very little on Forum Coin, however, you can earn up to $22.50 per month by writing articles on Forum Coins.

Forum Coins pays 25 cents for an article of 400 words. If the admin finds your article useful, interesting, and well written, you will be paid additional 125 cents making your payment $1.50 per article. You can publish a new article every 48 hours, which means you can publish 15 articles in a month.

You will have to send PM to admins in order to become an article writer.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been in forum coin for about 2 months now and I have actually been enjoying the platform and the great information that it has. This is the first time that I am hearing you can earn money from article writing and this is a particular parts that I am willing to explore.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is quite long I have been thinking of writing articles for forum coin but I don't know the right process to go about it another to qualify as a writer on the website. I like their payment plan so far it is 400 words per article. I should be able to do at least 2 everyday so that I can make a lot of money at the end of the month.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think forum coin is one of the oldest if not the oldest paid forum site. I have heard from it before and I have registered on it but I haven't taken any step towards making money from it. I get to know it through bizdustry then. I may soon try it out.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is quite long I have been thinking of writing articles for forum coin but I don't know the right process to go about it another to qualify as a writer on the website. I like their payment plan so far it is 400 words per article. I should be able to do at least 2 everyday so that I can make a lot of money at the end of the month.
Send a PM to Fergal or Cyberfreak by answering a couple of questions that are available on guidelines thread on the site. In your PM also share links to your article on any site. They will judge your quality based on the forum posts and the articles you wrote elsewhere. If they see you worthy, you can start writing on the site.

Phabbyfundz

What is forum coins,is an online earning forum or platform,I have been looking for other ways to earn online, if you can explain in details what forum coins and what it entails, if its an online earning forum and how do we access or become a part of it and how do we earn if is an earning platform.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had seen the notice on the article submission. That 400 words of an article is not difficult to write. However, the issue for me is the approval. It is disheartening to write an article that would not be approved. When I was invited to handle the e-magazine of an entertainment website, the writers are briefed well so that there will be no rejection because rejection is a turn off to writers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Forum coin has been a very good site for me to learn and earn. Article writing is one of the greatest opportunities I have there and I am so grateful for it. Ever since I became an article writer there, I have been earning pretty well. I know the amount earned from writing articles is not much but writing at least 400 words is not that hard.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using Forum Coin but I have heard of this forum. I think $1.5 per article is very poor rate. IN order to write an article you will have to work hard. I need to spend at least 3 hours to write an article. I cannot accept $1.5 by investing 3 hours.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Forum coin is one of the oldest forum where people can post article and comment which one earn from. Though I had applied to be written but yet to be approve though I know that if its was granted it will really help Mr the more to earn good on a daily bases.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You either need to post quality forum posts or show them your articles published elsewhere. You will be approved if you have good language and writing skills. Before writing articles on FC, I had never written articles, yet I was approved for my quality forum posts. I have published almost 40 articles.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to clock a year on the forum next month. It was on the forum I discovered different money making method and get paid to post websites. I have not making much money from the forum incentive program because I found the post too small to earn money on daily basis. I was consistent on the forum in the past but not any more.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I would like to clarify this. It is no longer possible to make $22 just by writing articles there because they used to pay 50 cents per artcile, but now they have reduced the pay to around 25-28 cents per article which you will be allowed to publish every 48 hours and not every article will earn you $1.5.