How to Earn Bitcoin?

raaman

Valued Contributor
How to Earn Bitcoin.

Many people think that the only way to possess bitcoin is to buy it. Nevertheless, as this thread will show, there is a number of ways to earn cryptocurrency. These include the free methods like questionnaires, faucets, airdrops, and doing tasks, or more readily, the present gig economy paying for your time.

They also pay for your services in tokens and crypto asset coins. Before going through the best ways to earn bitcoin, and get paid in cryptocurrency, it is essential to remember how the value of bitcoin is calculated in dollars, and why making profits in bitcoin is all about amassing satoshis.

Even if your number one way to earn some bitcoin is by using other's money to purchase bitcoin now, versus later as a lot of people predict, and speculate, the value could see record highs either this year or the next. You can take a look at the wealth system.

You can go through the research on how to make bitcoin online and start getting payments through cryptocurrencies instead of American dollars. Once the world starts to conduct business in Bitcoin worldwide, the payment network will continue to develop, and people will start getting paid in crypto by their employers.

There was a time when Vitalik Butrein, Ethereum Co-founder, used to earn 3 bitcoin for writing one article when the value of bitcoin was just about $1. There was a time when I was earning 0.25 BTC per task when the value of Bitcoin was $400. These days when you earn bitcoin either from earning sites like forums, faucets, freelancer sites, etc. you will earn a very small fraction of Bitcoin. These days it is really hard to earn a substantial amount of bitcoin by working. I am earning BCH from Read Cash, I earn $2 to $5 per day, when I convert to BTC this is a very little amount. The only way to actually profit from bitcoin is through trading or investment. However, you need money in both cases. You can also deposit your bitcoin in interesting bearing saving accounts on the platforms like nexo, celsius, Blockchain, etc. to earn profits. These days I do not see too many earning opportunities with bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is costly and a lot of people avoid getting paid in bitcoin due to the high transaction fees. Honeygain pays with bitcoin but it takes a long time to reach the $20 payout threshold.