How to do your earnings as a beginner

sunnystar

I welcome and congratulate you on your success to be part of those could be able to earn online therefore there is a need for you to take advise from intermidate and professional in order for you to promote from your level and pass information to those that are coming after you.

I was also once a beginner like you during pandemic outbreak. I didn't know anything about online earnings except social medias such as Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and all the likes. To shock you, I had account on all those above social media platforms, but I didn't know it could be use to earn.

However I will advise you to follow your mentor and users in paid to post forums. They have the secret that will help you to keep your earnings save.

I followed my mentor instruction when he asked me to download luno wallet and trust wallet to receive my earnings. Then I received my first earnings on Trust wallet. I left it for some days I saw that my earnings was still intact then I requested for Peer to Peer exchange for our currency. Subsequently, I began to keep my earnings on it till I wish to make withdraw.

Now, I want to be withdrawing myself because my last earnings dropped on Binance account but needs some process to cash out directly to my bank account.