How to Do Email Marketing to Generate Affiliate Sales

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money without spending any money, you can combine affiliate marketing with email marketing. This method allows you to make money easily, you don’t have to work hard for generating sales.

First of all, you need to build subscribers for your email. If your subscribers are genuine, even a list of 2k subscribers will be enough to generate a lot of sales.

Secondly, you need to find good affiliate products. Good affiliate products mean the products that offer you high commissions and the products that your subscribers are actually interested in.

In order to build subscribers, you should first start offering high-quality content. Let’s say you offer a free ebook to your subscribers or free members to the subscribers. Your ebooks and service should be something that offers value. Once you managed to build genuine subscribers, you can start promoting your affiliate products and you will actually have sales. You should offer products that your subscribers find useful.

eenya00

email marketing is not very easy at first but the reward is worth it on the long run, because the results are not instant like Facebook ads, google ads, YouTube ads etc. before getting conversion, it usually takes a lot of time and during this period you would need to build trust on your personality and the brand you are building as well.
you may be wondering, how do you build this trust?
you build trust by offering people that are subscribed to your email list with quality content and value, if you can make it free at first. add value to there life's and be intentional about there growth, giving free stuff does not mean it should be low content or something that is not worth it, but it should be something that is valuable and useful.
for instance, there is a guy i follow on virtually every social media platform and i am subscribed to his email list, his name is toyin the owner of expertnaire which is a known affiliate platform in my country, the kind of value i get from being on his mailing list is something i am not ready to exchange for money and because i am so hooked on him, i virtually buys any thing he recommends.