How to develop a passive income stream

Builder Samuel

Most people and I develop a passive income stream through investments. As we don’t have to do much we just need to let our money make money. Stocks, Forex and Crypto are all great investments to make a passive income. Out of these all Crypto has generated a lot of money in a small amount of time. The market is still relatively new and full of opportunities.

Shaf

Verified member
I've lived with people who have developed passive income streams and I can say it's totally worth it. But it is not easy too.

You have to make a lot of sacrifices, both on terms of time, effort and resources to get there. This is one thing to always keep in mind.
One of the best ways I know of to build a passive income streams is through real estate. Another one is stocks and shares. Cryptocurrency seems like a good choice for many, but it's volatility and relative newness makes it very risky as a long term investment.

If you want to start building a passive income stream, strat small, wherever you are and diversify as soon as you can. Starting small will help you because developing passive income takes time, years in most cases. Waiting to start big will waste precious time.

Diversification will help you to avoid losses that can occur sometimes. You can use one source to boost back the one that failed till it's back on its feet.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can build passive income through stocks, forex, and crypto. It is also true that despite being the new market, crypto has helped a lot of people to build a great income in a short time. However, in order to build passive income through stocks, forex, and crypto, you need to invest. How much passive income you can make through investment depends on your total investment. Generating passive income through investment is also very risky. For instance, when the market goes down the value ot your stocks and crypto will also go down, and when your assets' value goees down, your income will be substanatially affected. Likewise, forex is not completey a pssive income, you need to trade foreigh currencies to profit and the trading activities are not completely passive. Having said that investment is one of the easiest ways to generte pssive income. You cana mke money while sleeping.