How To Deal With Stressful Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people in this work are employees of many companies or organizations. Many employees work for a company or for small businesses and this can cause a lots of problems. One of the main problems caused by jobs is stress. Especially if you have a job that consists of duties that require you to be on duty for long hours. I had a job that required me to be on duty for 7 hours and I felt as if I have no life other than job. Moreover, my job used to cause a lots of stress to me and I was not able to cope with stress. My job required me to sit for long hours and deal with people on phone and it was a really hard job. I hope there are many people in here who also have jobs, so how do you usually deal with stress caused by job?

C

Clarity09

I know how you're feeling as I myself work 6 days per week with very long hours. My advice to you is first and foremost be thankful that you have a paying job at all, as many people do not have work and would rather work long hours over no hours. Next I suggest really valuing the days you are away from work and make sure you spend the time doing things that are not stressful, but rather something you enjoy with the people who are closest to you.

Next I would advise you to begin assessing your work situation accurately, and begin setting goals and compiling a gameplan on how you can improve your work situation ie. look for passive ways to make money so you are not so reliant on a job that requires you to put in more hours that you want.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there are really jobs that don't come with stress because I know when it comes to work you must sweat at it no matter the working environment, the will be some stressors. You need to first find out the stressors then look for a way to reduce them but you need to rest too