How to deal with secondary infertility

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm one person that like treating most health issues the natural way because it more healthy that way. So secondary fertility is the inability to have a baby after a previous birth especially for women. It can be frustrating going through this at a point.

So instead of killing yourself you can start by trying out the natural remedies to see how it goes. The following natural ways can help

1. Start with checking out your ovulation. Be sure you are ovulating if not find out what you are not doing right.Maybe you are not having sex when you should.

2. Check out your diet be sure you are not consuming some foods that will set you back with ovulation. Then reduce your caffeine intake. It doesn't work well with fertility

3. Check your stress level. You need to be in a good stress level to avoid it impacting negatively on your system which himders fertility

4. Look more at your lifestyle, it might impact negatively on your system. Avoid smoking and drinking heavily. It will help with your ovaries.

What's your take?

Infertility is a bad sickness that is very bad indeed. What some one is eating can also leads to the infertility of a man or a woman .
One should not be eating just any food that can leads to reduction of sperm count.
I learnt that eating too much of pawpaw can contribute to infertility of men or women.

Infertility is a bad sickness that is very bad indeed. What some one is eating can also leads to the infertility of a man or a woman .
One should not be eating just any food that can leads to reduction of sperm count.
I learnt that eating too much of pawpaw can contribute to infertility of men or women.
Yeah apart from primary infertility that might be a difficult to handle, secondary infertility most times can easily be remedy with change of lifestyle. Again, taking a lot of fertility boosting food or fruits can help tackle the whole problem. Smoking and drinking is really bad for fertility