How To Deal With Medicine Tolerance?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all take medicines in some part of our lives. Medicines are chemical substances used to alter the state of our physical health, body, and mind. Medicines are usually prescribed by our doctors. There come many times when we need to take medicines regularly or complete some form of course in order to get ourselves treated in the right manner. However, by the passage of time, we develop medicine tolerance if we continue to take medicine for a continues period of time. Why and how does medicine tolerance occurs is unknown, but many experts believe that medicine tolerance occurs due to metabolism.

Apparently, our bodies become use to medicines and the medicine loses its effectiveness. There could be other causes of medicine tolerance as well that might be related to chemicals in body and how our bodies work. The best way to deal with medicine tolerance is to stop taking medicines for some time or increase the potency. You might also talk to your doctor about it and he might change the prescription if needed. Our diet and lifestyle might also play some role in this regards. So, what are some ways you could reduce or eliminate medicine tolerance? Please discuss.

Medicine tolerance is more known here as being immune. Our family doctor would give us full instructions when he would prescribe antibiotics. That we have to take the medicine for 7 days to prevent the risk of getting immune. When you are immune to an antibiotic then it cannot help your body to fight the disease that is bothering you. However, sometimes it is the doctor who would tell us to stop taking the antibiotic after 5 days that seemed to be enough. To be honest, I really don't know anything about antibiotics and I only rely on the doctor's advice. Fortunately there is a physician in the family that I can consult for free. You know doctors here, they charge you even if the consultation is over the phone only.

It is not all medicine that will lose It effectiveness after a certain period of time.. there are some people who are fun of taking high blood pressure drugs all the time and even with it's daily intake the drugs is always still effective , the body does not adapt to the drugs but it help the body and keep it in good condition. At the same time there are some drugs in which people may take which the body may not be able to used for fight or to alter the chemical balance of the body because the body has adapted to it , in this case I believe the best thing is for the doctors to change and start prescribing new drug..

Generally this is always likely to happen when we have some complicated infection or disease that is very difficult to trade that is when the body might even start adopting to every drugs that is being ministered..

The most important thing is that we shouldn't be fun of taking drugs all the time because it is not the best , we always look for an opportunity to stay healthy to prevent taking some drugs because when there is too much taking of drugs it tends to lose It effectiveness after a period of some time