How To Deal Positively With Competition In Business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Going into a business with existing businesses of the same line will you can be draining. But will need to see them as your motivating factor to get ahead. You can compete with them using the following tips:

• Set challenging goals for your business
  • Provide quality goods and services to capture more market share
  • Try to always be steps above your competitors, do something outstanding
  • Carve a niche for your brand of products,, don’t blend in be original
  • Be innovative with your business ideas and be creative with the changes you need to inculcate into the business

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good points you have given in order to cope well with competition in business. I always see some people struggle so much with competition, some go to an extent of reducing the price of goods and services in a bid to get more customers. I don't this is right as it can cause you so much losses. So I prefer coping with competition through creativity where you come up with good strategies that makes your business stand out as a unique one.

Josemendez

Verified member
Nice tips here. The fact is that competition in business is something that needs careful measures ,for one to be able to tackle it .

Many entrepreneurs have given up on their dream business because of the level of competition in the business.

This is quite a problem for many people . To be able to scale through in a competitive Environment , one need to have a good plans and strategies , such as ;

1. Making his business to stand out .
This helps one's product to have attractive features or quality lacking in the existing product / service.

2. Being positive despite the difficult entry experience .

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This are really great tips i think and one tips i would suggest is to look at the place where your competitor is at fault then you use that advantage to get more customers and anend it , because we could also get knowledge from people experiences and use it to maximize our business potential to the fullest i think , and also you also need to try as much as possible to provide quality service for your customers because that is what that all love

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My take on business competition is friendly one especially when the market is big that you do not have to do a cut-throat competition of lowering your prices. If you befriend your competitor then you can both move forward with the business. That is the Chinese culture of business. Helping other business of the same kind will go back to them in terms of financial rewards in the future. I have not seen 2 Chinese stores fighting for customers. What I see is that the owners are often chatting with each other. They may know something that we do not know but obviously it is the positive competition that always makes them win.