How to create awareness online as a car dealer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This particular job of dealing with cars is very lucrative and to be honest, it is not a business that can be started with small capital, as we all know that cars are one of the luxuries which means that it is expensive, now imagine someone having a lot of it for sale.
When you are a car dealer, it does not necessarily means that you have to only deal with the selling parts, it also covers the person buying it as well. In a nutshell, it also mean the buying and selling of cars, either brand new ones or used ones.
These are few ways to help increase the sales of your cars online as a dealer
1. Use offerup
2. Post ads regularly

1. Use offerup: This app is a foreign one though and it is does not necessarily deals with cars only, it welcomes sellers to be able to post their goods and buyers will come there to buy whatever they either new or second hand.

2. Post ads regularly: Generally, any trader should not take this lightly no matter what you sell because it is one of the strategy to bring in sales and income for you as business owner. Obviously, cars is not something people buy everyday which is more reason why you have to keep ads to remind people and create more awareness for your brand.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a good idea but it is obvious that it is mainly meant for car dealers as it is stated above by the poster letting us know that it is some actual ways to actually make more income if you are in the business. The truth about the whole matter is that not everyone that is into this job knows about these methods but seeing it made me realize that there is still hope to make more sales in this profession. I am actually glad for this analysis, I believe it will be of help to my uncle that sells cars

E

eldavis

The best way to create awareness online is simply by being active, you do not expect people to know what you are doing when you hardly post to give them a reminder. Another thing would be to know your target audience and start posting to attract them. When you drop information to the wrong target audience, it becomes useless cause they have no need for it in any way.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cars are selling though! Especially if you belong to some rich caucus or groups that fancy nice cars or that cherish luxury. With this could be making money from your group by becoming their car supplier lol. And moreover, you may have your own blog where you advertise cars to sell. Though, you must have generated enough traffic to your blog before starting that kind of business. I think you should be creating a substantial awareness with that!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks you for sharing , but this will depend on your location that will determine the type of website you will be using for your advertisement because most website are not available here and most people in Africa may not be able to access some websites just like you have mentioned offer up, offer up as I understand m is like a site which an individual can offer whatever products they are no more interested for sell but it is not available here and most people here may not be able to access the website, in this case this write-up is mainly for people in the United States and other Western countries

Anyone in Africa may be able to use a shopping site like jumia, about from jumia there are other similar website available over here people can use to market whatever products they have for sale, a lot of people also engage in various form of advertisement such as advertising the type of products they have for sale on Facebook and other social media ..They believe that with social media they can be able to get in touch with thousands of people who are interested in the type of products they have for sell.